"A Day in the Life" is a beautiful 3 bedroom/3 bath cottage conveniently located in the unique community of Old Florida Cottages on the beach side of Scenic Highway 30-A. The open and airy second floor has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a full bath, full size washer and dryer and a covered porch with Adirondack chairs. The dining room seats six with two additional seats at the bar. The spacious living area features spectacular gulf views as well as ample seating. Relax and unwind on the second floor deck and enjoy your morning coffee or gather your friends for a sunset happy hour. The beach access is a short, 4 minute stroll away and has lifeguards, showers, bathrooms, covered picnic area with grills and parking. Being a residential neighborhood makes the beach quiet and not crowded. At the end of the day, enjoy a stroll through the community's brick paths lined with palm trees and white picket fences to the pool. Located in the center of the neighborhood it has a covered lanai, restrooms, and gas grills. We know a vacation stay at "A Day in the Life" will create a life time of memories.
This home participates in our Complete Clean Linens program. This means that you may enjoy plush, king-size pillows on every bed and rest easy with the knowledge that ALL bedding is laundered after each and every guest checkout. With this in mind, please be aware that comforters and other bedding may differ from those pictured.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Attached Bath, Private Porch
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: Queen Bed, Private Covered Deck, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: 2 Sets of Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Tower, Third Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Panoramic Gulf Views, Wet bar
- 3 adult bikes provided
- New granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Kitchen upgrades including new lighting and tile backsplash
- 42 inch LCD TV
- Wireless Internet
- Great location - minutes to shopping, casual or fine dining, Grayton Beach, Watercolor, Seaside, Seagrove
- 19 miles of paved bike and walking path along coastal dune lakes, state park beaches, and 12 beach communities.
- Phone service includes free long distance.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
|Apr 19th, 2014 - Apr 25th, 2014||$235||$1,500|
|Apr 26th, 2014 - May 16th, 2014||$235||$1,500|
|May 17th, 2014 - May 23rd, 2014||$265||$1,700|
|May 24th, 2014 - May 30th, 2014||-||$2,200|
|May 31st, 2014 - Jun 6th, 2014||-||$2,200|
|Jun 7th, 2014 - Jun 20th, 2014||-||$2,200|
|Jun 21st, 2014 - Jun 27th, 2014||-||$2,200|
|Jun 28th, 2014 - Jul 4th, 2014||-||$2,200|
|Jul 5th, 2014 - Jul 25th, 2014||-||$2,200|
|Jul 26th, 2014 - Aug 1st, 2014||-||$2,200|
|Aug 2nd, 2014 - Aug 8th, 2014||-||$1,700|
|Aug 9th, 2014 - Aug 15th, 2014||-||$1,700|
|Aug 16th, 2014 - Aug 22nd, 2014||$265||$1,700|
|Aug 23rd, 2014 - Sep 5th, 2014||$265||$1,700|
|Sep 6th, 2014 - Oct 17th, 2014||$200||$1,275|
|Oct 18th, 2014 - Nov 21st, 2014||$170||$1,075|
|Nov 22nd, 2014 - Nov 28th, 2014||$200||$1,275|
|Nov 29th, 2014 - Dec 19th, 2014||$170||$1,075|
|Dec 20th, 2014 - Jan 2nd, 2015||$200||$1,275|
Book now to SAVE Up to 25% off your April Stay
Call (855) 430-5115 for more details.
We've enjoyed everyday of our stay at 192 Emerald Dunes Circle. The house was beautiful, well equipped, and very comfortable. The 360 Blue app made it very easy from start to finish. We'll definitely plan to visit again in the future! Thank you!
Property Manager Response:
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us...we can't wait to have you back!