121 Red Cedar is perfectly located to provide your family with the relaxation you desire! The Camp District is centrally located and is a favorite for families with small children with Camp WaterColor's pool, park, and playground within walking distance. This newly decorated, two-story, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home is located on a large corner lot, providing immediate access to a private pool and 5 Pools in WaterColor. With its exceptional size, this home is perfect for multiple families and sleeps 14 comfortably. Enjoy all the nearby WaterColor amenities, as well as close proximity to Seaside.
This home participates in our Complete Clean Linens program. This means that you may enjoy plush, king-size pillows on every bed and rest easy with the knowledge that ALL bedding is laundered after each and every guest checkout. With this in mind, please be aware that comforters and other bedding may differ from those pictured.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14):
- TWO MASTER SUITES
- Master Bedroom, First Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - Two Sets of Built In Twin Bunks
- Hall Bunks, Second Floor- Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Individual TV's With DVD player
- Living Room, Second Floor- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Private Pool **See more information below**
- Brand New 60" Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Screened-in front porch
- Outdoor private shower for - after the beach - clean
- Gas Grill
- HD TV
- BluRay/DVD Player, iPod Dock
- Beautiful shell inlaid fireplace
- Comfortable Living Room seating will makes this space ideal for all ages.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, exquisite countertops and a large island with breakfast bar seating 4
- 4 Bikes to enjoy the sites in Watercolor
- Located in Watercolor's desirable Camp District
- 2 blocks to the Camp WaterColor Pool / Green
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
***Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. (Pools will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed)***
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
|Nov 30th, 2013 - Dec 20th, 2013||$360||$2,325|
|Dec 21st, 2013 - Jan 3rd, 2014||$435||$2,800|
|Jan 4th, 2014 - Feb 28th, 2014||$370||$2,400|
|Mar 1st, 2014 - Mar 7th, 2014||$455||$2,950|
|Mar 8th, 2014 - Mar 14th, 2014||-||$4,575|
|Mar 15th, 2014 - Mar 21st, 2014||-||$4,300|
|Mar 22nd, 2014 - Mar 28th, 2014||-||$4,000|
|Mar 29th, 2014 - Apr 4th, 2014||-||$5,575|
|Apr 5th, 2014 - Apr 11th, 2014||-||$4,000|
|Apr 12th, 2014 - Apr 18th, 2014||$510||$3,300|
|Apr 19th, 2014 - Apr 25th, 2014||$565||$3,650|
|Apr 26th, 2014 - May 16th, 2014||$510||$3,300|
|May 17th, 2014 - May 23rd, 2014||$735||$4,750|
|May 24th, 2014 - May 30th, 2014||-||$6,150|
|May 31st, 2014 - Jun 6th, 2014||-||$5,325|
|Jun 7th, 2014 - Jun 20th, 2014||-||$6,150|
|Jun 21st, 2014 - Jun 27th, 2014||-||$6,825|
|Jun 28th, 2014 - Jul 4th, 2014||-||$7,175|
|Jul 5th, 2014 - Jul 25th, 2014||-||$6,150|
|Jul 26th, 2014 - Aug 1st, 2014||-||$5,325|
|Aug 2nd, 2014 - Aug 8th, 2014||-||$4,750|
|Aug 9th, 2014 - Aug 15th, 2014||-||$3,850|
|Aug 16th, 2014 - Aug 22nd, 2014||$565||$3,650|
|Aug 23rd, 2014 - Sep 5th, 2014||$565||$3,650|
|Sep 6th, 2014 - Oct 17th, 2014||$465||$3,000|
|Oct 18th, 2014 - Nov 21st, 2014||$370||$2,400|
|Nov 22nd, 2014 - Nov 28th, 2014||$450||$2,900|
|Nov 29th, 2014 - Dec 19th, 2014||$370||$2,400|
We had a wonderful time in 121 Red Cedar again. This is our 4th stay and we have already booked for next Thanksgiving! The home fits us perfectly and 360 Blue does a great job.
We had another great annual stay at our favorite place to vacation! Our family enjoys 121 red cedar way so much that we plan to come back every year. We love to bike, go to the pools, sit and play on the beach and also just relax at the house. The house is perfect for our family.
Thanks for a great stay. The weather was sunny but very cold so the heated pool was a major bonus for the kids. The house itself was also outstanding!
Property Manager Response:
What an adorable family! We hope you all will come back to see us soon. Glad you found the home and your vacation to be everything you hoped for!
We had a fabulous extended weekend here at 121 Red Cedar Way. This impeccable beautiful home gave us the Watercolor experience we planned for... it was incredibly beautiful and has the most perfect layout. We had gorgeous October days of riding bikes and glorious evenings of sitting out on the screened porches. We made Caramel Apples which somehow became a highlight of our little fall vacation, so we have decided that this is our first annual "Caramel Apple Weekend" at Watercolor! We will absolutely return for both fall and summer getaways. The only flaw was that I called at the beginning of the week to ensure that the pool was heated and, upon arrival, we learned that it had not been heated. When the service guy tried to come and turn it on, the pool heater was broken. That was a big disappointment to us, but we still had a very fabulous extended weekend. Thanks to the owners of 121 Red Cedar Way and thanks to you, 360 Blue....we shall return. -The Lewis Family ( New Orleans, LA)
Property Manager Response:
Thank you so much for the review Mrs. Lewis, your feedback is so very valuable to us. I know that after speaking with you personally, we will have you and your lovely family as repeat guests very soon!!! We all love the photo....nothing better than Caramel Apples this time of year! Can't wait to see you again!
We enjoyed our vacation at 121 red cedar. The house accommodated our family do well and 360 made our visit very pleasant. They were very prompt about anything we needs an the app was very handy. Looking forward to coming back next year.
Property Manager Response:
Thank you Stewart family for taking the time to leave your comments on our Guest Book. We certainly hope you will indeed be back next year....we miss you already!