Spend your next vacation at this incredible 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home located lake front in the serene neighborhood of WaterSound. This three story home features gulf views from the third floor tower which also features a wet bar! Larger families and multiple groups will love this home as it comfortably accommodates 14 guests and also comes with a separate detached carriage house. 30 Yacht Pond Lane is impeccably designed on the interior and has a designer kitchen fully equipped with a subzero fridge, Viking cooktop, and two ovens. This home and community has everything necessary for the perfect beach vacation!
This home participates in our Complete Clean Linens program. This means that you may enjoy plush, king-size pillows on every bed and rest easy with the knowledge that ALL bedding is laundered after each and every guest checkout. With this in mind, please be aware that comforters and other bedding may differ from those pictured.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 16):
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: Queen Bed, Attached Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Tub and Separate Shower, Flat Screen TV, Small Balcony
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower only
- Bunk Bedroom, Second Floor: 2 Sets of Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Living Room, First Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Den, Second Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Carriage House: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Lake Front
- Golf Cart
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Close proximity to pools and beach
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
|Mar 8th, 2014 - Mar 14th, 2014||$540||$3,500|
|Mar 15th, 2014 - Mar 21st, 2014||$510||$3,300|
|Mar 22nd, 2014 - Mar 28th, 2014||-||$3,050|
|Mar 29th, 2014 - Apr 4th, 2014||-||$3,500|
|Apr 5th, 2014 - Apr 11th, 2014||-||$3,875|
|Apr 12th, 2014 - Apr 18th, 2014||$415||$2,675|
|Apr 19th, 2014 - Apr 25th, 2014||$455||$2,950|
|Apr 26th, 2014 - May 16th, 2014||$415||$2,675|
|May 17th, 2014 - May 23rd, 2014||$570||$3,675|
|May 24th, 2014 - May 30th, 2014||-||$5,050|
|May 31st, 2014 - Jun 6th, 2014||-||$4,050|
|Jun 7th, 2014 - Jun 20th, 2014||-||$5,050|
|Jun 21st, 2014 - Jun 27th, 2014||-||$5,325|
|Jun 28th, 2014 - Jul 4th, 2014||-||$5,600|
|Jul 5th, 2014 - Jul 25th, 2014||-||$5,050|
|Jul 26th, 2014 - Aug 1st, 2014||-||$4,050|
|Aug 2nd, 2014 - Aug 8th, 2014||-||$3,675|
|Aug 9th, 2014 - Aug 15th, 2014||-||$2,800|
|Aug 16th, 2014 - Aug 22nd, 2014||$385||$2,500|
|Aug 23rd, 2014 - Sep 5th, 2014||$385||$2,500|
|Sep 6th, 2014 - Oct 17th, 2014||$320||$2,075|
|Oct 18th, 2014 - Nov 21st, 2014||$220||$1,400|
|Nov 22nd, 2014 - Nov 28th, 2014||$320||$2,050|
|Nov 29th, 2014 - Dec 19th, 2014||$220||$1,400|
|Dec 20th, 2014 - Jan 2nd, 2015||$320||$2,050|
SAVE 10% when you book your Spring Break stay March 8-15!
Call (855) 430-5115 for more details.
We have really enjoyed our stay at 30 Yacht Pond Lane.The house became our Home with the warmth of our family.We loved the different sitting areas that allowed for conversation and privacy when desired.The management staff were very responsive to a few minor service issues.We especially enjoyed being on the pond and the fireplace on the porch.We had many warming evenings by the fire after we watched many beautiful sunsets.Thank you to owners for providing such a beautiful home to rent.It is a wonderful blessing to our family that my beautiful wife arranges. She is a queen of hospitality and warmth.
Property Manager Response:
What an awesome review. The way you speak of your wife is so sweet! Thank you guys so much for staying with us and making us part of your family! We can't wait to have you back next year.
We had a great time this week. The spaces on the house were wonderful. We loved being so close to the beach and the golf cart was fun as well. We really liked Watersound too. My only suggestion would be to replace the furniture in the TV room on the main floor as it is dirty and stained. We put sheets over them for the week. Thanks Lori
Property Manager Response:
Thank you so much for your feedback, we value it greatly! We appreciate you and your family staying with us. We have passed on the information to the owner in reference to the furniture and hope to get this fixed for the next guest. Thank you so much again, we hope you will come back to see us again soon!
Brian L Craven
This was the perfect house for our Christmas beach trip with all the red decor. There was plenty of room for everyone to spread out and have their own space. The fireplace was perfect on a cool night for s'mores! This is our favorite neighborhood and we plan to spend many more vacations here.
Property Manager Response:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your lovely family! We are all so glad to know that your vacation was all that you hoped it would be. We can't wait to share many more traditions with you!