WaterSound West Beach is a new neighborhood that has been developed by the same company responsible for the tremendously successful communities of WaterSound and WaterColor. Visit this brand new home that was the former model for the community. The owner has thought of everything to make your stay comfortable. Enjoy knowing that you are staying in a newly furnished, cutting edge home. Check out the home highlights below!
This beautiful 3 bedroom house located in Watersound West Beach is very spacious comfortably sleeping 8.
- Master Bedroom, First Floor - King Bed (2) Private Bath with Shower Only,
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed (2) TV/DVD
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - Queen Bed (2) Twin Daybed with Trundle (2), TV/DVD
- Loft, Second Floor - Queen Sleeper Sofa (2), TV/DVD
- Brand new Pottery Barn furniture throughout home
- 4 adult bikes
- Dining table seats 8 + 4 at the bar
- Weber gas grill
- ipod hook-up in living room and master bedroom
- DVD players in all bedrooms
- Spacious screened in porch with outdoor dining table
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- Located across from Watersound West green space, "the horseshoe"
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- 9 hole putt-putt course
- Boardwalk that winds through the neighborhood to the beach
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
April 2016 Stay
Review Date: 05/09/2016
House is great, stocked with almost anything you would need. Information is very misleading about the distance to beach and pool. The pool is a 10 minute brisk walk to pool and then the additional walk to the beach down the board walk is very long at the very least 15 - 20 minute walk. You really need a bike to make the total trip. The house is stocked with plenty of bikes which made the distance to the pool/beach shorter but you had to be able to carry anything you needed on your bike. Once you leave the board walk for the beach there is a large red water lagoon that is right at the beach entrance and you have to walk a long way around to even get to the beach and then depending on if the tide is in you may not have much of a beach to enjoy. We have stayed at a lot of places along 30A and have never run into this issue. Would not be a location for small children or older adults. We enjoyed the time with our family but definitely had to think twice before we made the long trip to the beach.
May 2016 Stay
Review Date: 05/07/2016
We are staying at the 59 Plimsol Way location. We always use 360 Blue for our yearly trip as we combine Mother's Day and my wife's birthday.
This location by far is the worst house we've rented. The furniture is older and very hard to sit and relax on. The master bed is old, clumpy, and my wife & I wake up every morning with a bad back ache.
I don't know if the air conditioning is not regulated correctly but the house, especially at night, is VERY cold. Then, if I turn the temperature up a degree or 2 it's very warm.
Luckily enough we spend our days out, so, we'll just "suffer" thru it....
For the last 5-6 years that we've rented thru 360 Blue, we've always had a fantastic experience. This is far from that!!!
Ben & Sandy Epstein
October 2013 Stay
Review Date: 10/07/2013
We could not have loved our stay more! The house was perfect and the location to everything can't be beat!!
Property Manager Response:
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and this fantastic photo! She has the whole world at her feet! Love it! Come back as soon as you can....we will save you a spot!
August 2013 Stay
Review Date: 08/17/2013
Our experience with 360 Blue certainly exceeded our expectations. Very welcoming and well-appointed property with all the comforts of home. Friendly concierge and very effecient app. We are already planning our next visit!!
Property Manager Response:
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us....we are fond of you guys as well! Come back to see us again real soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!