WaterSound West Beach is a new neighborhood that has been developed by the same company responsible for the tremendously successful communities of WaterSound and WaterColor. Visit this brand new home that was the former model for the community. The owner has thought of everything to make your stay comfortable. Enjoy knowing that you are staying in a newly furnished, cutting edge home. Check out the home highlights below!
This beautiful 3 bedroom house located in Watersound West Beach is very spacious comfortably sleeping 8.
- Master Bedroom, First Floor - King Bed (2) Private Bath with Shower Only,
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed (2) TV/DVD
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - Queen Bed (2) Twin Daybed with Trundle (2), TV/DVD
- Loft, Second Floor - Queen Sleeper Sofa (2), TV/DVD
- Brand new Pottery Barn furniture throughout home
- 4 adult bikes
- Dining table seats 8 + 4 at the bar
- Weber gas grill
- ipod hook-up in living room and master bedroom
- DVD players in all bedrooms
- Spacious screened in porch with outdoor dining table
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- Located across from Watersound West green space, "the horseshoe"
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- 9 hole putt-putt course
- Boardwalk that winds through the neighborhood to the beach
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
June 2016 Stay
Review Date: 06/22/2016
We love the Watersound properties because they are quiet and beautiful and away from the crazy crowds near Seaside. We love walking the boardwalks and use the bicycles daily. It's a hike to the beach, and because the dunes and streams are left in their natural state you may have to walk through a little stream of water to get to the sand. We love that about this place. We love hopping on the bikes in the morning and riding over the beautiful boardwalk to the beach. We miss being able to ride on all of the boardwalks but understand that maybe that became a problem. As far as beach access it's a bit tough for my mom who has mobility issues but she can make it out to the beach, and we all love the gorgeous pool that is so easily accessible for young and old alike.
As far as the house, it is just like the pictures, cute and comfortable. We love the screened porch for mornings and evenings! Wish 360 blue would leave a few more essentials like dish soap and trash bags because those are the types of things that a
Property Manager Response: We are so thrilled to hear that you loved this home and the area as much as we do. It truly is the most tranquil place around. Thank you for letting us know about the missing amenities, we will be sure that is addressed. It sounds like you all had an amazing time and we hope to see you back soon!
April 2016 Stay
Review Date: 05/09/2016
House is great, stocked with almost anything you would need. Information is very misleading about the distance to beach and pool. The pool is a 10 minute brisk walk to pool and then the additional walk to the beach down the board walk is very long at the very least 15 - 20 minute walk. You really need a bike to make the total trip. The house is stocked with plenty of bikes which made the distance to the pool/beach shorter but you had to be able to carry anything you needed on your bike. Once you leave the board walk for the beach there is a large red water lagoon that is right at the beach entrance and you have to walk a long way around to even get to the beach and then depending on if the tide is in you may not have much of a beach to enjoy. We have stayed at a lot of places along 30A and have never run into this issue. Would not be a location for small children or older adults. We enjoyed the time with our family but definitely had to think twice before we made the long trip to the beach.
Property Manager Response: How beautiful and inviting the water looks! Thank you for sharing your feedback! WaterSound West sits behind the dunes and next to one of our beautiful coastal lakes. Due to some unusual weather, the lake had run into some of the beach access. We hope to have you back again to this naturally beautiful community!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!