Fabulous 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath house on a corner lot in WaterSound West. This house features 2 Master bedrooms with king beds and an additional guest bedroom with queen bed, private bath for each room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen including all Viking appliances, and stunning decoration through the entire home. The front porch opens to famed Watersound green space ideal to watch the kids play. Come to experience WaterSound West Beach, a place where you can relax and enjoy the peaceful scene away from the daily stresses of life.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bath With Shower Only
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bath With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bath With Glass Shower Only
- Entertainment Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- 4 adult bikes provided
- 2 Master suites with King Beds
- Living room with HDTV
- Beautiful porch overlooking WaterSound green space
- Charcoal grill
- Private bathroom for each bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped kitchen with Viking appliances
- Private driveway for parking
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- 9 hole putt-putt course
- Boardwalk that winds through the neighborhood to the beach
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
- WaterSound Beach Fitness Center - Guests much purchase a pass to use the facility. Passes are available in the Fitness Center, each day from 7AM - 7PM. 1 Day - $15. 7 Days - $120.
Bicycles are allowed in the WaterSound West Beach community on the streets. ** Due to safety and legal concerns, the WaterSound West HOA will no longer allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. However, they are still permitted on the beach walkover, with the following provisions. (1) Bicycles must be walked from where the pavement ends at the clubhouse to the entrance of the beach walkover, where the railing begins; and (2) Bicycles must be ridden at the lowest possible speed while on the beach walkover. **
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
September 2016 Stay
Review Date: 09/18/2016
Absolutely enjoyed spending the holiday weekend @ this home. Very peaceful, spacious and private. Look forward to visiting again....
Property Manager Response: We are so happy that you had such a great stay with us for the holiday! We loved having you with us and we hope to have you all back soon!
August 2016 Stay
Review Date: 09/04/2016
House was very spacious and beautifully decorated. The beds were very comfortable. I have stayed in many houses up and down 30 a for years and this one is at the top of the list. Only negatives it is far from beach so if you have very little ones or very old ones you will need to drive to the beach walkover. However, we rode the bikes and had a great time. Pool is very relaxing, and bathrooms down there are extra clean! Only negatives are when the wind blows out of the north it makes the flies down by the beach unbearable! Take bug repellent because they bite! Give the property 4 stars. Thanks 360 blue!
Property Manager Response: We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great time during your stay despite a couple hiccups. We hope that your family made some amazing memories. We look forward to having you back soon!
February 2016 Stay
Review Date: 02/16/2016
We had a wonderful time at this beautiful property! The house is charming and beautifully decorated. We LOVE Water Sound West and it is our dream to live here one day! Joni and Mike Borghesi
Property Manager Response: What a great photo! We love to see so many happy faces! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your weekend getaway and for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the home and the community. We hope to see you back at the beach soon!
June 2015 Stay
Review Date: 06/29/2015
9 Anchor Rode was great. My family enjoyed the house. Pleanty of room for my wife and I and our 4 teenage daughters. The house was very clean and well decorated. It had everything we needed. The bikes really added value. We enjoyed the daily rides to the beach and the pool. Overall it was wonderful. We will not hessitate to book again or share our exoeriences with our friends.
Property Manager Response: We are thrilled you enjoyed your time in WaterSound! Glad this beautiful home fit you and your family so well. Bikes are easily the best way to get around and explore everything the community has to offer. We look forward to having you back again, hopefully next time with friends! Thanks again!
May 2015 Stay
Review Date: 05/27/2015
We thought that Watersound West 9 Anchor Rode was a really beautiful house and very nicely decorated. Overall we enjoyed our stay. The neighborhood is charming.
However the walk to the beach is very long! It's literally the longest walk to a beach access I've ever experienced! Be prepared to hike it!!!
Also, the deer flies in the low lying land here are really bad. We each had 15-20 bites.
The washer and dryer is tiny and you can only wash 4 towels at a time. That was inconvenient.
To end on a positive note, we enjoyed the pool and the bikes that came with the pool. Again the house is very pretty! All the beds are super comfy!!!
Property Manager Response: What a FUN photo, looks like he's having a splash! Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback with us. It is not the shortest walk to the beach, but it sure is pretty! WaterSound West is so beautiful and quiet, perfect for a peaceful walk or ride on the house bikes! We will pass along your feedback regarding the washer and dryer, thank you! We hope to have you and the family back again soon!
October 2014 Stay
Review Date: 10/30/2014
we loved our stay at 9 Anchor Rode West in WaterSound. The home was beautifully decorated and very comfortable for our family. We loved sitting on the porches in the mornings and reading or watching the morning walkers and bikers. We loved how quiet the area was. The wooden trails throughout the complex made for enjoyable bike rides to the pool and beach. We are already planning our next visit to WaterSound and 30A!
Property Manager Response: Such a peaceful picture! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed this home and had such a relaxing stay in WaterSound. We hope you return to 360 Blue for your next visit to 30A!
October 2013 Stay
Review Date: 10/29/2013
Watersound west is a beautiful property and the rental exceeding our expections. Lovely and midern home in excellent condition.
Property Manager Response: Thank you for your feedback! We certainly value your business and hope you will stay with us again soon!
October 2013 Stay
Review Date: 10/24/2013
The house was very cozy. Well decorated, looked just like the pics on the web. Great location to great places like seaside and rosemary beach. We had a wonderful stay!
Property Manager Response: Thank you for your feedback and sharing this photo...now I am hungry! HA! Come back to see us as soon as you can!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!