Fabulous 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath house on a corner lot in WaterSound West. This house features 2 Master bedrooms with king beds and an additional guest bedroom with queen bed, private bath for each room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen including all Viking appliances, and stunning decoration through the entire home. The front porch opens to famed Watersound green space ideal to watch the kids play. Come to experience WaterSound West Beach, a place where you can relax and enjoy the peaceful scene away from the daily stresses of life.
This home participates in our Complete Clean Linens program. This means that you may enjoy plush, king-size pillows on every bed and rest easy with the knowledge that ALL bedding is laundered after each and every guest checkout. With this in mind, please be aware that comforters and other bedding may differ from those pictured.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bath With Shower Only
- Living Room, First Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bath With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bath With Shower Only
- Entertainment Area, Second Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 4 adult bikes provided
- 2 Master suites with King Beds
- DVD players in all the bedrooms
- Living room with HDTV
- Beautiful porch overlooking WaterSound green space
- Charcoal grill
- Private bathroom for each bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped kitchen with Viking appliances
- Private driveway for parking
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- 9 hole putt-putt course
- Boardwalk that winds through the neighborhood to the beach
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
|Mar 8th, 2014 - Mar 14th, 2014||$325||$2,100|
|Mar 15th, 2014 - Mar 21st, 2014||$315||$2,025|
|Mar 22nd, 2014 - Mar 28th, 2014||-||$1,825|
|Mar 29th, 2014 - Apr 4th, 2014||-||$2,100|
|Apr 5th, 2014 - Apr 11th, 2014||-||$2,000|
|Apr 12th, 2014 - Apr 18th, 2014||$245||$1,575|
|Apr 19th, 2014 - Apr 25th, 2014||$270||$1,750|
|Apr 26th, 2014 - May 16th, 2014||$245||$1,575|
|May 17th, 2014 - May 23rd, 2014||$320||$2,050|
|May 24th, 2014 - May 30th, 2014||-||$2,475|
|May 31st, 2014 - Jun 6th, 2014||-||$2,150|
|Jun 7th, 2014 - Jun 20th, 2014||-||$2,475|
|Jun 21st, 2014 - Jun 27th, 2014||-||$2,750|
|Jun 28th, 2014 - Jul 4th, 2014||-||$2,900|
|Jul 5th, 2014 - Jul 25th, 2014||-||$2,475|
|Jul 26th, 2014 - Aug 1st, 2014||-||$2,150|
|Aug 2nd, 2014 - Aug 8th, 2014||-||$2,050|
|Aug 9th, 2014 - Aug 15th, 2014||-||$1,725|
|Aug 16th, 2014 - Aug 22nd, 2014||$235||$1,525|
|Aug 23rd, 2014 - Sep 5th, 2014||$235||$1,525|
|Sep 6th, 2014 - Oct 17th, 2014||$190||$1,225|
|Oct 18th, 2014 - Nov 21st, 2014||$130||$825|
|Nov 22nd, 2014 - Nov 28th, 2014||$185||$1,200|
|Nov 29th, 2014 - Dec 19th, 2014||$130||$825|
|Dec 20th, 2014 - Jan 2nd, 2015||$185||$1,200|
SAVE 15% when you book your Spring Break stay for March 22 - April 5
Call (855) 430-5115 for more details.
Watersound west is a beautiful property and the rental exceeding our expections. Lovely and midern home in excellent condition.
Property Manager Response:
Thank you for your feedback! We certainly value your business and hope you will stay with us again soon!
The house was very cozy. Well decorated, looked just like the pics on the web. Great location to great places like seaside and rosemary beach. We had a wonderful stay!
Property Manager Response:
Thank you for your feedback and sharing this photo...now I am hungry! HA! Come back to see us as soon as you can!
Place was beautiful and clean. Too bad weather was so bad for us. Comments for house 1) would have been nice to have salt and pepper (none provided) 2) not enough bath toiletries and bath soap would be nice (only face soap and bath wash provided) 3) almost had gas turned off (due to owner issue) and the only comment from guest services was so sorry. Had to make two calls to work things out... If we had not been home it would have been shut off-a nightmare. 4) coffee filters would be nice (none provided) 5) kleenex in bathroom would be nice (none provided) 6) beds very comfortable 7) asked to turn on dishwasher before leaving ... Happy to do this but left with 2 dishwashing packets to cover the week! Would it be possible to leave more than 2 packets? Or are we expected to buy dishwashing soap?
Property Manager Response:
THank you for your reivew. You have made some very valid points and this will certaibly be addressed in our review meeting. Thank you for your comments. We hope although you found some aggrivation that you will decide to stay with us again. We look forward to having you back.