360 Blue, LLC.
790 N Co Hwy 393 #3B, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Office (800) 554-9522 | Fax: (850) 267-0692
Thanks for your interest in working for 360 Blue! At this time, we are not currently hiring but we encourage you to stay tuned as positions do open up from time to time. You can follow us on Facebook for all the latest news on openings as they become available.
360 Blue is looking for a Reservations/Guest Services Ambassador for the best over-the-phone sales, support and service in order to take our customer experience to the next level.
Our Ambassadors are service-oriented, business-conscious, incentive driven sales powerhouses. These vacation specialists bring direct sales knowledge to the forefront with their love of the beach, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer’s happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure they have the best experience possible. Their incentive driven mindset motivates them to find opportunities where the 360 Blue experience will thrive so they can make vacation dreams a reality.
Our guest experiences come in a variety of forms and as a 360 Blue Reservationist you will be at the helm of them all, including: over-the-phone from our communication center in Blue Mountain Beach, through emails and IMs as-well-as occasional face-to-face meetings. Your extensive knowledge of our inventory and the 30-A lifestyle will establish you as a memorable ambassador for the 360 Blue brand. Your enthusiasm for 360 Blue and our customers is completely contagious and you can’t help but spread the word.
YOU. . .
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to communicate
- Have sales experience and understand the direct correlation between generating leads and converting the sale
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel great
- Are able to come up with creative ideas and solutions and can tell strangers on the street where to get the best fish taco or cone of “froyo”
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about scenic 30A, our business and more
- Are willing to go above and beyond to create the best possible guest experience
- Are well-organized and able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Are calm under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have customer service or guest relations experience
- Have, at some point in life, taken a vacation
WE . . .
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy — often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful vacation experience through our Guest Relations team
- Are excited to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Villa Coyaba is looking for a Cleaner to take care of our condo facilities and carry out cleaning and occasional maintenance duties as needed. The goal is to keep our complex in a clean and orderly condition.
– Clean and supply designated facility areas and grounds keeping (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
– Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
– Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
– Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
– Make adjustments and minor repairs
– Stock and maintain supply rooms
– Cooperate with the rest of the staff
– Follow all health and safety regulations
– Proven working experience as a cleaner
– Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
– Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
– PTO Pool Certification a plus
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
360 Blue is looking for a seasonal runner for our Blue Mountain Beach, FL office.
Our runner will act as a general assistant, working under the direction of our Director of Property Managers and Maintenance, to undertake whatever basic tasks are required to ensure the smooth running of our company operations.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to pick up and delivering messages, documents, packages, and other items between offices or managed homes. Travel will be by company provided vehicle.
YOU. . .
– Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to communicate
– Have customer service or guest relations experience
– Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel great
– Are well organized with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
– Are capable of working well with others as well as independently
– Know or want to learn as much as possible about our inventory, scenic 30A, our business and more
– Have, at some point in life, taken a vacation and loved it
– Are required to have a Commercial Driver’s License (FL Class A)
WE. . .
– Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy — often over career experience
– Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
– Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare family atmosphere that also values individuality
– Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful vacation experience through our Guest Relations team
– Are excited to hear from you
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Beachlife Magazine is looking for a local advertising rep to assist with local ad sales. The rep will contact potential advertisers and sell advertisements to the magazine’s database.
– Contact potential clients to offer advertising services
– Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
– Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
– Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
– Prepare and deliver sales pitch to new and existing clients
– Inform clients of available options for advertising
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org