Professional Home Management
360 Blue’s new Professional Home Management service is designed exclusively for luxury, second home, non-rental properties along 30-A and in Destin.
We offer non-rental owners an opportunity for complete professional management of their second home, taking full advantage of 360 Blue’s extensive resources, services and vendor relationships. We currently manage almost 300 of the finest properties on the coast with over 70 local employees including 10 professional property managers, 10 full time maintenance technicians, an in-house accounting team, CPA and Executive Concierge. More importantly, we’ve spent the last decade building deep relationships with the most knowledgeable, dependable and cost effective vendors and professional services teams in the area. Luxury homes in this environment require professional and exceptional attention and care. You’ve got a huge investment on the coast, and the goal of this program is to provide you with absolute peace of mind that your investment is protected, managed, and well cared for at every level.
The program is currently being made available to non-rental, second home owners along 30A and in Destin whose homes are valued at $2.5M or more.
- Professional Home Inspection Report – initial comprehensive inspection and report on the entire home by a professionally licensed home inspector
- Weekly Owner Report – following detailed weekly thorough inspections
- Property Manager – a dedicated, single point of contact to manage your home
- Detailed Monthly Statements – fully itemized bill detailing work and third party invoices
- Upkeep of Routine Maintenance Items
- Air filters
- Batteries for smoke detectors and remote controls
Full Time, Comprehensive Care for Your Second Home
Full Management and Oversight of all Warranty Items
- Builder Warranty
- Home Warranty Policies
- Appliance & HVAC Warranties
Owner Arrival Preparations Tailored to each Owner’s Specifications
- Cushions put out
- House ready for arrival (AC, WiFi, Pool Heater, etc.)
- Concierge Services pre-arranged
Storm Preparations (securing furniture)
24/7 After Hours Emergency service line
Full Access to 360 Blue’s Private Concierge Program
- One bike per bedroom provided, inspected weekly, and maintained
- Full Access to 360 Blue’s Experiences Program
- Dozens of services available (grocery delivery, beach chair setup, etc.)
Routine Preventative Maintenance & Schedule Inspections
Bi-Annual Services – (Included)
- HVAC preventative maintenance
Annual Services – (Included)
- Home Appliances Preventative Maintenance
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection
- Pool Equipment Inspection
- Comprehensive Home Inspection – Roof, Attic, Moisture, Electrical, Sprinkler systems, etc.
Comprehensive Additional Services
Additional In-House Services – (As authorized @ $50hr)
- Grill deep clean
- Home repairs
- Minor maintenance projects
- Shipping/Receiving – $50 flat
- Delivery & Setup of Received Items
Managed Services – (Cost +10%)
- Cleans as requested or following owner/guest stays
- Pressure washing as needed/requested
- Periodic cleaning / deep cleaning as needed/requested
- Vendor Management
- Schedule and manage work of routine vendors (landscaping, pest, pool service, etc.)
- Professional licensed services – plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Storm Prep, extensive (boarding up house, etc.)
Initial Setup – (Billed at 360 Blue’s Direct Costs)
- Electronic Lock/Lock-box
- 1 Set of Linens for linen pool
Frequently Asked Questions
Here at 360 Blue, we proudly maintain the highest employee-to-property ratio in the industry at 1 employee for every 4.75 properties to provide a hands-on, boutique level of service for every owner, guest and property. We are locally and family owned, personalized, and committed to honesty, integrity and hard work.
• The most comprehensive services at the lowest commission rate around. Period.
• 80+ full time local employees on the ground servicing our homes.
• No restrictions on owner stays.
• No hidden fees.
• A structure aimed at profiting ‘with’ our owners, not ‘from’ them.
• Dedicated property managers and maintenance technicians for your home.
• Full service concierge team and bike program.
• No annual contracts or required maintenance programs.
• A service tailored to your goals in owning a vacation rental.
We wish we could accept every home onto our program. Our business development team will perform a detailed analysis of your home as well as provide a complete rental projection to ensure your home is a proper fit for our program.