Welcome to 59 Auburn Drive, a 7 bedroom Gulf front home located in Grayton Beach. This beautiful, luxury home boasts dazzling views, fabulous posh interiors, and spacious accommodations for 23 guests. The first floor is the main level of the home with beautiful Gulf views from the open concept dining and living room. The spacious gourmet kitchen is sure to please the chef in the party with its double refrigerators and stainless steal appliances.
The Gulf front pool offers endless Gulf views and plenty of space to relax and soak up the sun. Check availability and book this Gulf front home with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 23):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: One Twin Bed, One Twin Bed with Twin Trundle and One Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Twin Pull Out, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bedroom, Private Bathroom with Shower
- King Bed and Two Twin Day Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- 7 Adult Bicycles
- Private Gulf Front Saltwater Pool *Pool heating is available Oct 1 - May 1 for an additional $25 per day*
- Newly Renovated
- Close to Red Bar, Another Broken Egg, Craft Bar and more great dining!
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 05/21/2017
The location is wonderful and the interior is beautiful. The house has not been maintained as it should be. With a little effort this house could be absolutely amazing. Having said that, we had a very special week with family at the beach and by the pool. 360 Blue really impressed me with their responsiveness and customer service, even finding a great dentist for us. I'd definitely rent from them again.
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 05/13/2017
This is a beautiful home in a more natural, less crowded beach setting between two state parks. A ten minute bike ride away from Seaside, we enjoyed shopping and eating there, as well as the local Grayton Beach eateries. We had a few minor issues that were quickly resolved by the very courteous and friendly staff at 360Blue. We are sad that this home has sold and will be off the rental market but, for future beach vacations, we would not hesitate to use 360Blue for our rental needs.
Property Manager Response:
This is such a stunning photo! We love seeing all those smiling faces! We couldn't be more happy that you and your beautiful family enjoyed your vacation so much in Grayton Beach. Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we can't wait to start planning your next vacation! Thank you Moon Family!
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/18/2017
59 Auburn is a beautiful home with a great location. This rental though nice had many issues. 360 Blue team was quick to respond to these issues but the constant interruptions were disappointing. The back deck needs addressed as the constant splinters were ridiculous. We made due but considering the amount of money spent to rent in comparison to the quality of the property it was disappointing. Hopefully this property can be properly cleaned and updated to a really nice experience. Putting comfort location and cleanliness in one rating has to hurt your ratings. Comfort location good cleanliness poor.
Property Manager Response: Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are working hard with the homeowner to make sure this home is brought up to our standards and our guests expectations. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to improve. We hope that you made some amazing memories with your family and hope to see you back at the beach soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!