Welcome to 59 Auburn Drive, a 7 bedroom Gulf front home located in Grayton Beach. This beautiful, luxury home boasts dazzling views, fabulous posh interiors, and spacious accommodations for 23 guests. The first floor is the main level of the home with beautiful Gulf views from the open concept dining and living room. The spacious gourmet kitchen is sure to please the chef in the party with its double refrigerators and stainless steal appliances.
The Gulf front pool offers endless Gulf views and plenty of space to relax and soak up the sun. Check availability and book this Gulf front home with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 23):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: One Twin Bed, One Twin Bed with Twin Trundle and One Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Twin Pull Out, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bedroom, Private Bathroom with Shower
- King Bed and Two Twin Day Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- 7 Adult Bicycles
- Private Gulf Front Saltwater Pool *Pool heating is available Oct 1 - May 1 for an additional $25 per day*
- Newly Renovated
- Close to Red Bar, Another Broken Egg, Craft Bar and more great dining!
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/18/2017
59 Auburn is a beautiful home with a great location. This rental though nice had many issues. 360 Blue team was quick to respond to these issues but the constant interruptions were disappointing. The back deck needs addressed as the constant splinters were ridiculous. We made due but considering the amount of money spent to rent in comparison to the quality of the property it was disappointing. Hopefully this property can be properly cleaned and updated to a really nice experience. Putting comfort location and cleanliness in one rating has to hurt your ratings. Comfort location good cleanliness poor.
Property Manager Response: Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are working hard with the homeowner to make sure this home is brought up to our standards and our guests expectations. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to improve. We hope that you made some amazing memories with your family and hope to see you back at the beach soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!