This impeccable Seacrest Beach unit, "KYMA", has been completely refurbished and offers all the style and comforts one anticipates and expects in a luxury beach-front 30A property. A sophisticated palette of soft beach hues is complemented by the exquisite gulf waters and sugar white sand. The coastal inspired, beach chic furnishings, amazing fixtures, and unique finishes, all reflect the coveted, relaxed 30A style. With a sprawling and open living, dining and kitchen spaces overlooking the stunning Gulf of Mexico, it sets the perfect stage for entertaining friends and family.
Comfortably sleeps 11 in this 4 bedroom, 3 full bath condo, including two master suites, one additional king bedroom and a bunkroom. After a day in the sun at your backyard beach, take a dip in the community pool! Book your perfect beach getaway at "KYMA" with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 11):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Dual Head Shower and Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower and Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Bunk Beds with One Twin Trundle, Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Gulf Front Balcony
- Open concept Kitchen, Dining and Living.
- 4 adult bikes
- 5 minute walk to Rosemary Beach
- 10 minute walk to Alys Beach
- Easy access to some of the area's best restaurants including La Crema, Cowgirl Kitchen, and Paradis in Rosemary Beach, and George's and Caliza in Alys Beach.
- 5 minute walk east to Crabby Steve's, beach bar and restaurant accessible only from the beach
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
July 2017 Stay
Review Date: 07/08/2017
We loved the condo and beautiful views of the gulf from the balcony. The condo worked out well for 6 adults and 6 kids. The area is pretty. We had several issues that 360 blue addressed/was in the process of addressing- tv not working, ceiling fan dangling from ceiling. However, they were not as attentive to certain details. We were kicked out of the pool for not having bracelets. We were unaware we needed bracelets to walk onto the property,use the pool. It took 2 days to get the bracelets from 360 blue. The beach in front of the condo is basically not for the renter's use unless they rent chairs and an umbrella for $400/week. Furthermore, you are not allowed to use umbrellas behind the rented chairs- although after we were told not to- many others were putting up their umbrellas. There is a very small section to the left of rented umbrellas and then to the right- which is a bit of a haul. Beach wagons/carts are prohibited also! We loved the condo, doubtful we'd rent again due to overly crowded beaches!
June 2017 Stay
Review Date: 06/17/2017
Only complaints were the beach was WAY more crowded than expected and way more crowded than any other area on 30A we've stayed. May choose different location without so many people dumping into one beach access.
Also more seating or a table on the balcony would be nice for more than 2 people to enjoy it.
Very clean and roomy and well appointed otherwise.
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful photo! We are thrilled that you loved this home as much as we do. This is a super busy time of year so we hope your family was able to enjoy the beach despite the crowds. We loved having you with us and hope to see you back soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!