Spend your next beach vacation at this fabulous top floor condo tucked away in serene Seagrove Beach. This professionally decorated fourth floor unit features dazzling views of the Gulf from the patio and living spaces. Enjoy the numerous upgrades this beach getaway has to offer with many renovations completed. With comfortable accommodations for 10 guests, this is the perfect spot to bring the whole family! Spectacular shopping and dining options are scattered throughout the area in Seagrove Beach and in neighboring Seaside. Check availability and book this unit with 360 Blue today.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bedroom, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds (Bunk Dimensions: 41.75" wide x 79" long x 51.25" high), Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Gulf Front
- Renovated Fall 2016
- Gulf Front Community Pool (not heated)
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs with an umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
April 2017 Stay
Review Date: 04/09/2017
The place was absolutely gorgeous and fit all the needs of the two families we had staying there. The view is outstanding, and we loved the location. Thank you for sharing this lovely condo, we really enjoyed it!
Property Manager Response:
That beautiful beach view never gets old! We are so happy you and your two families enjoyed the condo in Seagrove so much! Thank you for choosing to stay with 360 Blue and be sure to come back and visit us again soon!
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/24/2017
We were very pleased with our condo for 2 families of four. The new appliances and kitchen supplies were great. We do suggest putting directions for the induction cooktop nearby. Plastic cups for kids are important as well. The bunk room has under-sized bunks which should be stated upfront. They did not fit our six foot teen who had to move to the couch. We had a toilet overflow and Patrick did a very quick job of cleaning and fixing the problem at 10:30 Thursday night. Blankets or throws would be a good addition as well as bath mats. We really appreciated the nice furnishings and art. We would definitely stay again!
Property Manager Response: Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. We are going to include bed dimensions in the property description moving forward. The owner is also purchasing some plastic cups for the unit and we are putting together instructions for the stove. We hope you had an amazing time here with your family and we look forward to having you back soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!