"Villa Sienna" is a beautiful, coastal home nestled in a private gated community in Seagrove Beach. This six bedroom, three story home has been newly renovated and is the perfect home for making vacation memories. This fabulous abode boasts dazzling Gulf views from throughout the home with a walkway leading to the beach. The main living space is located on the second floor and features an open concept kitchen, living and dining room. Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen while entertaining family and friends. With accomodations for 19, this home has ample room for the whole family! Splash into the private pool for hours of fun in the sun or take the path down to the Gulf of Mexico. Make this home your home away from home and book it today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 19):
- Guest Bedroom: One King and Two Queen Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Bunk Room: One Twin over Twin Bunk Bed and Two Twin Beds, Shared Hall Bath with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed and Twin Sleeper Sofa, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Beach access boardwalk is steps from home
- Expansive views of the Gulf from almost every room in the home
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 4 beach chairs and 2 umbrellas (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- 6 adult bikes
- Outdoor shower
- Private pool. Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Located in a gated community
- Minutes from Deer Lake State Park
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
June 2017 Stay
Review Date: 07/03/2017
We LOVED this place with our big group of 18. With 12 kids from ages 6-18, the close walk to the beach, the indoor basketball court, the private pool, and the separate TV room for movies and gaming provided plenty of entertainment for them for the whole week. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen was well-equipped (even a separate ice maker!), and the giant dining table was the perfect size for all of us whether we were eating or playing games. Our 3 families have stayed in several homes together over the last 5 years, and this one is by far the BEST. The quieter location and smaller crowds on the beach made our annual vacation so relaxing. Plans are already in the works to stay here again next year!
Property Manager Response: What a fun family photo! We are elated to hear that you loved your stay with us! We understand how important it is to have plenty of entertainment for the kids staying with us so we're happy to hear they could take advantage of the basketball court and gaming area! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your group's beach vacation. We look forward to helping you plan your next visit with us!
April 2017 Stay
Review Date: 04/10/2017
HOUSE WAS AMAZING!! My husband and I brought six 16year old boys for their spring break and it was a blast. Would HIGHLY recommend this home to anyone looking for quick beach access and smaller crowds compared to other areas on 30A. Kitchen was great for preparing large meals and loved the gathering areas and HUGE dining table that we all could sit at together. A+++++
Property Manager Response: Thank you for staying with 360 Blue! We are so excited that you and family had such a great stay in Seagrove! That home is in the perfect location and the kitchen is phenomenal! Thank you again and be sure to come back and visit us again soon!
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/24/2017
Lydia and Roy Bors-Koefoed
This beautiful home was perfect for our stay. The view of the gulf from the deck is stunning and was perfect for my morning coffee. The boardwalk was just steps outside the backdoor and an easy stroll to the beach. Loved the privacy. Very spacious home with beautiful decor. Equipped with everything we needed. Location is perfect. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to our friends and family.
Property Manager Response: We are so thrilled you enjoyed your vacation so much! Thank you for staying with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!