You’ll love this stylish, 3-story modern home with spectacular Gulf Views! “Winged Mermaid” is a 5 bedroom, 6 full and 2 half bathroom home with 14 foot ceilings and generous space to move about. Throughout the interior, floor to ceiling windows frame infinite city-to-ocean views.
The first floor is an ideal space for the kids, featuring a living room and 2 twin over twin bunk beds with a twin trundle and convertible daybed as well as a full bath plus powder room. In addition, this floor includes a small fridge, sink, dishwasher and ice maker. Make your way onto the patio and soak up that Florida sun in the first floor pool with sun shelf and connected hot tub! The layout of the first floor outdoor space provides complete and total privacy.
Take the elevator or stairs to the second floor where you’ll find 3 additional king suites, each decorated with impeccable posh décor.
The third floor is the heart of the home with an open concept kitchen, living and dining room accompanied by a master bedroom. The kitchen offers top appliance amenities that emphasize the modern zen of the entire house. Step onto the spacious patio for awe-inspiring sunrises and sunsets. The sliding doors provide ample space for guests to flow in and out of the home – an entertainers dream!
This home is situated in Seagrove beach near award winning restaurants and shops, and only a short 30-second walk to the beach boardwalk!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 13):
- Living Area: Two sets of Twin Bunk Beds, One Twin Trundle, One Day Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Two His and Hers Private Bathrooms with Showers Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, One Twin Day Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Home is located on the beach side of 30A, across the street from the Gulf
- Golf Cart Included
- Spacious patio that overlooks the Gulf
- Private Heated Pool and hot tub **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $100 per day**
- Game Room
- Gas Grill
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Minutes from WaterColor & Seaside
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Spring Break 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/20/2017
The Winged Mermaid is a fantastic house and I would highly recommend! We brought a group of high school juniors and they really enjoyed the set up and really liked the house. The view of The Gulf of Mexico is beautiful from the third floor, especially at sunset. The beach access is right at the entrance to the house and is shorter walk than some houses that are directly on the beach. The house is more expensive than others we looked at, but it was well worth it to us and I would highly recommend The Winged Mermaid.
Property Manager Response: We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Winged Mermaid is a stunning home with all of the amenities you could ever need. We hope you made some amazing memories and we look forward to having you back soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!