This unit is new and improved, and better than ever! New owners have completely revamped this stunning condo into a luxurious retreat. Sitting 40 ft above sea level, this 2nd floor unit features absolutely breathtaking views of the sparkling waters of the Emerald Coast. With four bedrooms, and three bathrooms in 2,200 square feet of living space, this spacious unit has room for everyone.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Garden Tub
- Guest Bedroom- King Bed, Shared Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Bonus Bunk Room area - 2 Twin Beds
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue 26" Adult Bike rentals during your stay
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge **Pool heated from October 1st through April 1st**
- Gulf-front Fitness Center
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs with an umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 50 inch LED HDTV in Living Room
- 46 inch LED HDTV's in all Bedrooms
- Blu ray Player in Living Room and all Bedrooms
- New Living Room Furniture
- New Patio Furniture
- Dedicated Underground private parking
- Viking gas grills on the Gulf-front deck
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
VILLA COYABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- ON THE BEACH - You can't get closer to the water without being on a boat.
- CRYSTAL BEACH - a block away from DESTIN COMMONS, the areas best shopping.
- Enjoy morning coffee watching the dolphins jump while sitting on a private balcony ON THE GULF
- Located one block South East of the Mid Bay Bridge (Hwy 293)
- Near world-famous saltwater fishing out of Destin Harbor
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 05/27/2017
Had a fantastic much needed vacation! The condo was wonderful and spacious for the 7 of us! The beach was just steps away from the condo! We had a wonderful time and are already planning our next visit!
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 05/21/2017
Had a fantastic beach vacay here! Weather and water were perfect. Condo was spacious and nicely decorated, view was amazing, and just steps from the beach. Since this condo complex was small, it was easy assessing the elevator and the other conveniences. When we had difficulty with the washing machine, the problem was resolved in a short time.
April 2017 Stay
Review Date: 05/02/2017
Thank you so much to 360 Blue for a great vacation. Our stay was absolutely amazing from the moment we arrived to the time we left. We look forward to booking with you again in the near future.
Property Manager Response: What a stunning beach photo! We are thrilled you enjoyed your vacation at Villa Coyaba so much! Thank you so much for staying at 360 Blue and we can't wait to have you back again soon!
September 2016 Stay
Review Date: 09/12/2016
Always a lovely time! And 360 is so convenient and accessible. Great experience! Every time!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful photo! We truly love having you back time and again and we are thrilled that you had a great stay!
July 2016 Stay
Review Date: 08/07/2016
Unit 204 was very nice and spacious. We had a great time. Loved the location, easy access to the beach, grills and awesome pool. Only negative: The door to the patio could use some grease! :)
Property Manager Response: Hi Nicolle Family: Thank you for sharing your family picture with us, that is a great one! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we will make sure to take care of the sliding glass door. Thank you for choosing 360 Blue :)
June 2015 Stay
Review Date: 06/27/2015
We loved staying at Villa Coyaba . It was our first time and we would definitley recommend it. Unit 204 was very nice and liked having the extra set of bunks.
Property Manager Response: Glad you had a great first time at Villa Coyaba! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your stay! Come back again soon!
The Family Stone Vacation
Review Date: 08/29/2014
The stay a Villa Coyaba unit 204 was a great choice ! I would recommand this place for future guest . The unit was nice and big with modern updates . The pool and beach area was very nice and convenient The unit had a few lights out in the kitchen and dinning area and the floors could have been a little cleanner but i understand the sand is a huge problem for that . The second night we had no electric due to a problem on the main pole out front . Overall this place was a great choice for a vacation .
Property Manager Response: What a great looking group! That's the Christmas card photo! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your summer vacation and for taking a moment to share your experience. We apologize for the electric issue We also want to let you know that we've also had our maintenance staff by there since to replace any necessary light bulbs. We are happy to hear that these inconveniences didn't stop you from enjoying the unit and the area and we hope you'll be back soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!