Nestled on Florida's beautiful Emerald Coast, Villa Coyaba’s 2,200 square foot luxury condominiums offer guests a beach haven for relaxation and countless hours of fun in the sun. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this sophisticated unit comfortably accommodates 10 guests. Guests will enjoy the top of the line furnishings, Gulf front balcony, fully equipped gourmet kitchen and complimentary beach chair service during season. Take a dip in the Gulf front infinity edged pool to cool off from the Florida sun. Villa Coyaba is situated on Scenic Highway 98 and provides guests the convenience of being a short drive away from all of the world-class shopping and dining Destin has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Separate Shower and Jacuzzi Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Shared Hallway Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue 26" Adult Bike rentals during your stay
- Upgraded granite and bath vanities
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs with an umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
VILLA COYABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge **Pool heated from October 1st through April 1st**
- Gulf-front Fitness Center
- Complimentary beach chair service during season (March 1st through October 31st)
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Theater Surround System in Living Room with 42 inch High Definition Plasma T.V.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
August 2016 Stay
Review Date: 08/28/2016
My family had a great visit in your condo. beautifully kept and right over the pool area with an incredible beach view. we had four adults, two kids and had room for more for sure. We will be hopefully staying there next year as well, just really exactly what we needed!!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful view! This condo really does have everything a family could need and we are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you next year!
June 2016 Stay
Review Date: 06/11/2016
We love Villa Coyaba and this unit was just perfect for our stay. The unit is very beautifully decorated. The view is simply stunning. It is quiet and perfect for our family vacation.. We will most definitely stay here again....
Property Manager Response: You really can't beat the views here. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you choosing 360 Blue and look forward to having you back!
September 2015 Stay
Review Date: 09/30/2015
Loved the stay in 205. Better than the online pictures and the pictures were nice. Lovely unit, lovely, well kept building. We'llbe back!
Property Manager Response:
What a beautiful photo! You picked such a great time of year to visit the Emerald Coast. Than you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your stay in paradise. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed Villa Coyaba and we hope to see you back at the beach soon!
July 2015 Stay
Review Date: 08/01/2015
Very very nice unit! We had a great time and would def book again.
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful picture, thank you so much for sharing and for staying with 360 Blue!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!