11 Calamint Court is a beautiful, professionally decorated Forest District home in WaterColor. This home embodies southern elegance with it's open concept living, kitchen and dining areas which feature high-end finishes, shiplap walls, high ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances. The first floor master bedroom is spacious and has everything in a luxurious retreat you'd hope for, including private bath and patio access to the outdoor pool and living space.
Make your way upstairs for four more additional bedrooms, including another master suite, two guest bedrooms and a bunk room, making this the perfect vacation home for multiple families.
Outdoors, take a dip in the heated, private pool and relax by the outdoor fireplace. Once you've worked up an appetite, the screened porch with dining area is perfect for dining al fresco! Check availability and call 360 Blue to book this incredible beach getaway today!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin over Twin Built In Bunkbeds, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
This property comes with 6 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Forest District
- Private Heated Pool - Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $25 per day
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Natural Gas Grill
- 5 Adult Bikes
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 07/19/2017
John and Kristi Mejia
Amazing! What can I say... this was the best vacation ever! This house is absolutely awesome, gorgeous, very well kept and extremely elegant. The beds are the best I have slept on. Loved the private pool and spacious floor plan. We will definitively be coming back to 11 Calamint!!!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!