113 Pond Cypress Way is a 3 bed, 4 full bath located on a tranquil cul-de-sac in Watercolor’s Lake District. This open concept home offers multiple covered porches off the first floor and a screened wrap around porch off the second with a cozy view of the neighborhood conservation area. On the first floor, you’ll find 1 Master Suite, 2 Guest Bedrooms, a Queen Sleeper sofa and a twin bunk in the hall. The second floor offers an open floor plan made up of the living area, dining area and fully equipped, gourmet kitchen. Its large vaulted ceilings allow for plenty of sunlight to pour into the room! 113 Pond Cypress Way is 150 yards from the desirable Camp Watercolor placing its pool, playground and park within easy reach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Hallway: Twin Bunk Beds
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 3 adult bikes
- Natural Gas Grill
- Covered Car Port (can fit 2 vehicles)
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and footpaths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
July 2017 Stay
Review Date: 07/16/2017
Such a great family vacation for our blended family of 5! The house was perfect & just as pictured & described. And 360 Blue was so easy & accomodating! We'll be back!
April 2017 Stay
Review Date: 04/09/2017
Thank you for opening your home to our family. We had a wonderful Spring Break and your home was perfect in every way! 360 Blue makes is easy to rent and access via the mobile app so getting in and out was easy. We treated your home as we treat our own and thank you again for a wonderful experience at WaterColor and 30A. We'll be back!
Property Manager Response: Thank you for staying with 360 Blue! We are so happy you and your family had such a great spring break and we are thrilled to hear that our app made your stay easy and carefree! Thank you again and be sure to come back and visit us again soon!
April 2016 Stay
Review Date: 04/10/2016
Awesome! Really enjoyed our stay
Property Manager Response: Thank you Gaffney Family, come back soon!!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!