128 Silver Laurel Way is an adorable home ideally located within the Park district of WaterColor, that feels secluded and quiet while also being convenient to WaterColor's many amenities and just a short walk to the beach. Decorated by a published, award winning designer and boasting 1,000 SF of outdoor living space, including a bubbling fountain and screened porches, this home is well-suited for families or couples. On the first floor is the living area, with furnishings and finishes that create a relaxing gathering space. Cook a meal in the home's well-stocked kitchen and enjoy eating with your family and friends in the dining area. Read a book or sip your morning cup of coffee in the additional sitting area, right off the kitchen. The second floor features the home's three bedrooms, including master bedroom retreat, each with their own en-suite bathroom.
Give 360 Blue a call and book this lovely vacation home with us today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Day Bed with Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Award-winning designer home
- 1,000 square feet of outdoor living space
- 3 Adult Bikes to enjoy the sites in Watercolor
- 2 blocks to the beach and beach club
- Fabulous location stroll to the beach on a sandy treed lane
- Four lovely private outdoor terraces including the master bedroom
- Unique private outdoor shower
- Original art throughout home
- Covered parking, four HD televisions, all lighting dimmer controlled
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Park district
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.