Spend your next beach vacation in world-famous WaterColor, Florida! This impressive vacation haven boasts five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and fabulous accommodations for everyone. The attached carriage house offers a great space for those needing extra space and the three living rooms provide plenty of space for you and your family to relax after a long day at the beach. 13 Rain Lily's convenient location allows for swift access to the ever popular Frog Pool as well as the footbridge that leads to WaterColor's Boathouse and Marina District. You will love exploring WaterColor's winding paths on the bikes provided and be sure to check out WaterColor's Town Center along with neighboring Seaside and Seagrove for some superb shopping and dining venues. Browse photos and book your next beach vacation with 360 Blue today!
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds (4), Private Bathroom With Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower
- Bunk Area: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds (4)
- Attached Carriage House, Second Floor: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower
- Bunk Room: Four Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds (8)
- 6 adult bikes
- Ping Pong Table
- Foosball Table
- New TVs
- Convenient location with quick access to the Frog Pool and the bridge to the Boathouse
- Outdoor fireplace
- Three living rooms
- Gourmet kitchen
- Charcoal grill
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- Picture perfect kid friendly, 'bike-all-around' community that is world class for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 5 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf
- World famous WaterColor Beach Club
- Numerous restaurants on-site at WaterColor
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens, bike trails and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
September 2016 Stay- Photo Shoot
Review Date: 09/22/2016
Thank you all so much for allowing us in your home for our Grandin Road photo shoot. You have an absolutely beautiful home that is stunningly decorated. You have wonderful taste! We are excited about the shots we were able to get, and believe your home was perfect look for our January/ February 2017 catalog. We come to the Panhandle quite often for photo shoots and hope that you will have us back next time we are in town. Thank you again, it was truly a pleasure.
Property Manager Response: We are honored that you chose this beautiful home for your photo shoot. We truly enjoyed having you with us. We hope to see you again next time you are in town!
November 2014 Stay
Review Date: 12/02/2014
Our group of 10 had a fantastic Thanksgiving week in Watercolor. The house was very well stocked with all we needed to make our meal! Thank you for the roasting pans! We could have used more than 7 wineglasses, though. Also loved the huge dining table. It was perfect. Beds were ultra comfy too.
One suggestion might be that the seating was not the greatest for tv viewing. With all the football games on, we had a hard time watching all together. There is a sofa, then odd chairs that are not comfortable.
Also would have enjoyed the gorgeous big outdoor porch and back patio by the fireplace more if there had been comfortable seating. Those wooden chairs hurt.
Lovely home, and we appreciated all you did to get it ready for our arrival.
Thanks 360 Blue! We'll be back
Property Manager Response: Looks like you had a great day on 30A! Thank you for spending the holiday with us at 360 Blue and for your suggestions. Your feedback is always so important to us! We will certainly pass along your suggestions regarding the wine glasses and furniture. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!