This charming 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom home is located in the Camp District of WaterColor. At 2,561 square feet, this home offers plenty of space for the whole family.
The main living area is located on the first floor. The dining room and living room are open making the perfect place for a game night or movie night. 1322 Western Lake is equipped with a galley kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and a breakfast bar. Also located on the first floor is a guestroom. The remaining three bedrooms are located on the second floor. Guests will enjoy the calming atmosphere when sitting on the back screened in porch, which backs up to a nature preserve. Hop on one of the 4 bikes provided to explore WaterColor's and Seaside's many boutiques and dining options. Check availability and book today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Located in the Camp District on Western Lake Drive
- Steps away from Camp WaterColor
- 4 adult bikes provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Screened in porch that opens up to a nature preserve
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
October 2016 Stay
Review Date: 10/10/2016
We had an awesome time - your house is so comfortable and beautifully decorated. Loved riding bikes and cooking shrimp and steak on your grill. Fall break for us. We will be back again. For the 3rd time! We took a sunset cruise that's what the photo is on a charter boat.
Property Manager Response:
What a relaxing and stunning photo. We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your stay so much! Thank you for choosing to stay with 360 Blue and we can't wait to have you back again soon!
July 2016 Stay
Review Date: 08/02/2016
Our family had a wonderful vacation - the house is beautiful and appointed with everything needed for a relaxing visit to the beach. We especially enjoyed riding the bicycles all over the Watercolor community. We will be back
June 2016 Stay
Review Date: 06/23/2016
360 always gets it right and has the history to prove it. Another great stay !
Thanks from the James Gang from Owasso Ok !
Property Manager Response: Hi James Family:
We appreciate the nice review! We're so happy you enjoy our services. We hope we'll see you again soon!
March 2016 Stay
Review Date: 03/10/2016
Lovely home. Our first time to watercolor and really love the community. House was just perfect for our family and close to pool and beach a plus. a relaxing decks , decorated beautifully and had everything we needed for our best vacation ever. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy this spectacular beach home! See you again next year
The Estes Family
St Louis, MO
Property Manager Response: What a breathtaking sunset! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your fist visit to WaterColor with us! We look forward to having you back, thank you Estes Family!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!