1340 Western Lake is a newly renovated and professionally decorated 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home located in the Camp District of Watercolor. Shaded by towering pines, this cozy home provides a lush and private getaway for its guests.
Upon entering the home, warm tones and comfortable furnishings are there to greet you after a long day of travel. Enjoy the screened-in porch that opens up to a nature preserve. The home totals over 1,200 square feet of covered outdoor space, so if spending time outdoors is what you seek, this is the ideal vacation home for you!
The first floor bedroom has a king bed, private bath and access to the front porch that faces Western Lake Drive. The second floor has three additional bedrooms, one of those being the master bedroom with a king bed and private bath. The second bedroom on this floor has a king bed with it's own private bathroom and stand up shower. The third bedroom has two sets of bunk beds accommodating 4 guests with a private bathroom with tub/shower combination. Each bedroom comes with a flat screen television, giving you all of the comforts you would expect! This house comes with 4 adult bikes and a 6 seater golf cart to cruise through Watercolor’s many boutiques and dining options. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with separate Tub and Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Sets of Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Located in the Camp District on Western Lake Drive
- 6 seater golf cart
- Dining room table that seats 10
- Outdoor shower
- Gas grill
- Steps away from Camp WaterColor
- 4 adult bikes provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Screened in porch that opens up to a nature preserve