Location, Location, Location! Nestled in the highly coveted Watercolor community, this two bedroom, two bathroom condo sits on a corner unit with a wrap around porch partially screened for outdoor dining overlooking 30A! As a one floor condo, Unit 202 is ideal for couples or families who prefer to keep the group close together and without the hassle of stairs. With the Beach Club, Cerulean Park and Wine World at your back door, you'll be nearby Watercolor’s best shops, dining and recreation!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom, King Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Bunk Room, Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
PARKING: There is first come first serve parking in the lot in front of the units. For additional parking, please use the parallel parking spaces located throughout the community that are not specific to any one home.
- 2 adult bikes provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Views of Cerulean Park
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.