Find your home away from home in 198 Needlerush Drive, a luxurious 5 bedroom retreat located in world famous WaterColor. Featuring two master suites and three additional guest bedrooms, 198 Needlerush Drive is ideal for family retreats or larger groups and has comfortable accommodations for all guests! This home features an impressive, state of the art kitchen with two islands, two bosch dishwashers, and two island counter tops. The open floor plan along with the great outdoor space, complete with a built-in grill and wet bar, make entertaining at 198 Needlerush a breeze. Guests will adore spending time on the spacious screened in porches on both levels with a mounted flat screen and cable on the first floor porch. The backyard patio also provides an ideal spot for the kids or grandkids to gather and play. This expansive home has space for every member of your group to spread out, yet the common area of the kitchen, dining room and living room allow for family togetherness. 198 Needlerush rests in the Lake District and is moments away from the many great amenities WaterColor has to offer such as the ever popular Frog Pool, The Boathouse, various biking and walking paths, parks, and Western Lake.
- Office/Guest Bedroom: Queen Murphy Bed (2), Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds (4), Four Built In Twin Bunk Beds (8), Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds (4), Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Second Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Natural Gas Grill
- Kitchen is full stocked with all cooking essentials including Le Creuset pots and pans, Kitchen Aid mixer, toaster, all clad slow cooker, vitamix and pizza stones
- Top of the line cooking appliances include two ovens, professional gas stove, BBQ grill with infrared rear burner and rotisserie, outdoor sink, and refrigerator
- Each bedroom has its own TV, 4 of the TVs are HD with Mediacom packages
- Wireless printer and fax machine
- Frog pool and Sand Hill Park are one house away
- 5 minute walk to Camp WaterColor
- 5 minute bike ride to the beach
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 05/19/2017
We were there as guest on behalf of Sancastle Kids. My daughter is fighting cancer for the second time. This was a long overdue vacation, and as many years as I've lived in FL have I ever seen such pretty beaches. We stayed in a beautiful home in Watercolor. Once in a lifetime trip we will remember forever. The little town of seaside and the food airstream trailers was one of our favorites. We loved all the local State parks. How amazing to have so many so close. If you have ever thought about beautiful beaches and a small seaside get away with the most friendly people you need to get here. Skip those overcrowded theme parks and get back to the sea. We are going back someday for sure.
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/18/2017
Great home for entertaining. Great access to the beach and Publix via bikes from this home's location. We love the Lake District location. This is our family's 6th vacation to WaterColor, and this is by far our most favorite home to date. Thanks 360 Blue for another memorial Spring Break!!!
Property Manager Response: We are so happy you and your family had such a great spring break! WaterColor is such a beautiful community and so close to all the great places along 30A. We appreciate you choosing to stay with 360 Blue again and we can't wait to have you back at the beach again soon!
July 2016 Stay
Review Date: 07/23/2016
Fantastic clean "like-new" home housed three families with 5 children ranging in age from 2-10 plus one grandparent. Enjoyed morning and evening times on three different porch areas. Very convenient walk to the frog pool. Massive kitchen suitable for a big family dinner. Murphy bed in office was wonderful for grandpa and had its own bathroom and access to front porch for added benefit to that particular room. Prompt attention was received when we called in an issue with a bike chain. Thank you for a wonderful week in a beautiful house.
Property Manager Response: Hi Ramsey Family: Thank you for sharing your picture with us. We are so glad you everyone enjoyed their stay. Thank you for choosing 360 Blue and we hope to see you in the near future!!!
July 2015 Stay
Review Date: 07/26/2015
A beautiful house which became a home when my three siblings and our respective families came together for a much needed reunion. Memories of old were shared with laughter and new memories created. Cousins became acquainted and reacquainted and family bonds deepened. Long days spent biking to beaches and shopping while exploring the myriad trails of Watercolor. A great kitchen where food and meals became feasts. Our thanks to 360 Blue for your attentiveness to details and promptness when we had requests.
Property Manager Response: That certainly sounds like the perfect family vacation! Thank you so much for staying with us in WaterColor. We would love having the whole family back again soon!
June 2015 Stay
Review Date: 06/25/2015
Lovely house with all tne amenities you could need. We really loved the outdoor living space.
Property Manager Response: Water looks perfect for some paddle board adventures! Thank you for staying with 360 Blue!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!