- Location, Location, Location! - minutes from the Seaside Central Square
- 6 adult bikes provided
- Short bike ride to the WaterColor Merchants and Boathouse
- Outdoor private shower for an after the beach clean
- Expansive porches on both levels perfect for morning coffee or outdoor dining.
- 2 swing beds on front porch
- Powder room on second floor
- Comfortable Living Room seating makes this space ideal for all ages.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, exquisite countertops
- Exclusive location in Watercolor's Cottage District
- Gas Grill
- EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of any two kayaks, canoes and other amenities offered at the WaterColor boathouse for one hour at no additional charge during each day of stay.
Located incredibly close in proximity to Seaside, this immaculate three-story, 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath WaterColor home will provide the getaway you have been looking for with its tranquil and peaceful wooded views over Western Lake from the back porch! Located across from the WaterColor tennis courts, 29 Dandelion Drive is a quiet, desirable street that is great for the kids to ride their bikes & scooters on without the worry of heavy traffic.
With its exceptional size and beautiful decor, this home is perfect for multiple families and sleeps 16 comfortably. Catch up with family on the front porch with a cup of coffee or if you’re feeling active, walk, run or bike the WaterColor trail which passes right behind the home. Hosting is a breeze with the open living room and dining room located on the second floor. Guests will greatly enjoy relaxing on the expansive porches as well as exploring the area on the 360 Blue custom bikes provided. Enjoy all the nearby WaterColor featured offered, as well as a short bike ride to the Seaside Central Square and WaterColor Boathouse.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 16):
- Guest Bedroom: Two Full Beds, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Separate Shower and Tub
- Kids Loft: Three Twin Beds, Twin Daybed
- King Bed, Private Bathroom
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Sun, fun & friends! Watercolor 2015
Review Date: 08/08/2015
Great house! 9 boys, 6 adults & plenty of room for all! Great location (other than rude next door neighbor who let it be known she doesn't like "renters" who are there to have fun!) we'll be back next year but not at this location!
Property Manager Response: What a fun picture! We're glad you all enjoyed this home and its ideal location in WaterColor! We're so sorry to hear there were any disagreements between the neighbors. WaterColor is so friendly and welcoming to families from all over, especially the ones here to have a great time! We're glad this minor set back did not stop you and your family from having a blast and we look forward to your next visit!
July 2015 Stay
Review Date: 08/01/2015
Wonderful location. Our group loved the house and the location. Grandchildren loved the street in front of the house to ride bicycles. The Johnsons
Property Manager Response: That is wonderful to hear you got to vacation with all your adorable grandchildren! We hope you bring them all back again, thank you!
April 2015 Stay
Review Date: 04/11/2015
We had a great time and really enjoyed the house. Great location and a wonderful time for our group of 11. Thanks!
Property Manager Response: How fun!! The little ones sure do look like they were having a blast! Thank you so much for sharing, we are happy you had a great time! Thanks again!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!