This cozy 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath beach home is located in the highly coveted community of Watercolor and everything you imagine a beach house should be!
This professionally decorated home features an open concept kitchen, living and dining area and is a haven for those who prefer privacy and quiet mornings on the porch.
Upon entering the home, the crisp white walls and calming coastal decor draw you into a comfortable layout made for entertaining. The first floor features two king suites, one with a deep soaking tub and tiled shower, and the other with a beautifully tiled walk-in shower.
The second floor features an additional living space, kids play area, master suite and bunk room. All rooms feature a flat screen TV. The home also comes with DVR in the main living room.
Spill out to the relaxing patio, where a fireplace and dining area await your summer nights!
When you’re ready to explore, this home is only 1 minute from Seaside and 2 minutes from the beach. Hop on a 360 Blue bike and take in all that Watercolor has to offer!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Double Vanities, Rain Shower and Separate Full-Size Kohler Soaking Tub
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds plus 2 Twin Over Twin Bunkbeds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Professionally Decorated
- Weber gas grill
- All windows have professional decorator blackout shades and all bedrooms have additional light-blocking curtains
- Open concept Kitchen, Living and Dining Area
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Flat screen TVs throughout all Bedrooms
- Blu-ray players in both living areas, the master bedroom and the bunk room.
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- Located in Watercolor's desirable Lake District
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
- 10 day rentals available. Please call for assistance
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
April 2017 Stay
Review Date: 04/09/2017
Beautiful home, very cute kids playroom/closet, great location. Loved the front porch swing & all the hooks & spots for beach 'stuff' by door. Really a great beach house! We had an amazing family trip!! Thank you
Property Manager Response:
What a beautiful family photo! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay in WaterColor. That front porch swing really is the best spot to sit back and relax. Thank you for staying with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!