This chic, professionally decorated 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2 story home is the quintessential WaterColor cottage. This cozy cottage exemplifies what WaterColor is all about. It is conveniently located at 34 Crossvine, which is across the street from Camp WaterColor and within walking distance to all amenities. You can easily see from the photos and virtual tour, this spacious 2444 sq. ft. home is the ideal vacation spot. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Across the street from Camp WaterColor
- 5 Minute bike ride to the beach
- 5 adult bikes
- Additional 2nd living room / office with large flat screen tv
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor shower
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Sub Zero refrigerator
- Centrally located in the Camp District less than a block away from Publix.
- Four large porches for relaxing
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Theater Surround System in Living Room with 50 inch Plasma
- TV's in all bedrooms
- Whole Home Audio System for Relaxing and entertaining
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/17/2017
House was wonderful!! Only issue was was back patios upstairs and front top balcony need to be sprayed down. Pollen was very thick. We will be back it was just perfect with our family.
Property Manager Response: We are beyond excited to hear that you had such a great stay at this incredible home. We hope to see you back at the beach soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!