Located in the newest phase of WaterColor, the Crossings District, this newly renovated 3 bedroom / 4 bath home is the perfect getaway for any family. The first floor offers an open floor plan, ideal for entertaining family and friends. The great room, kitchen, dining room, full bath and built-in desk area with sliding French doors are situated on the first level. The second level of this luxury home features the Master Suite and two additional guest bedrooms with private bathrooms. With one of the best locations in WaterColor, this home is a short walk to the Dragonfly pool, Seaside, and a 10-minute bike ride to the WaterColor Beach Club. This modernized home is surrounded by large grassy park areas, perfect for families with children. Between its convenient location and beautiful coastal decor, you and your family will never want to leave. Take the four bikes provided to explore WaterColor's winding paths, coastal dune lakes, and five community pools. Check availability and book today.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Master Bathroom with Separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Full over Full Bunk Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Newly renovated with refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted, new appliances, and new furniture throughout
- Modernized technology including high-speed wireless Internet, four new LED TV’s, and Sonos sound system throughout home
- Beach and WaterColor pools only a bike ride away
- Surrounded by natural green space and parks
- A quiet central location within walking distance of Dragon fly pool, Publix, and 30A / Seaside
- Open floor plan with spacious living area
- Private office area attached to dining room and kitchen
- 4 adult bikes provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet with advanced multipoint Mesh WIFI system
- Full Sized Washer and Dryer
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 500 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 5 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
April 2017 Stay
Review Date: 04/06/2017
Ray and Mary Wilson
AMAZING HOUSE & EXPERIENCE OVER ALL !! THE OWNERS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME HAVE FAR EXCEEDED ANY EXPECTATION TO THE FINEST DETAIL!! ITS DECORATED LIKE MAGNOLIA ~ "FIXER UPPER" ( CHIP & JOJO ) THE BEST PART OF OUR VACATION WAS THIS GORGEOUS PLACE ❣THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Property Manager Response: We love to see those beautiful smiling faces! We are thrilled you and your family enjoyed your stay in WaterColor so much. Thank you for staying with 360 Blue and be sure to come back and see us again soon!
October 2016 Stay
Review Date: 10/07/2016
Most was great - but major complaint with 360 blue. The house was phenomenal - nice, comfortable, spacious! The neighborhood was wonderful - trails, pools, parks, the beach, shopping, restaurants. The only negative was with 360 blue and a bonfire. Several friends were in different houses near us, so one called to check on it. While the 6 families were trying to decide, that family discovered that their card had been charged without her approval to go ahead. After some discussion, they said they would waive the $100ish permit fee if we would keep the reservation. We agreed. When we arrived, we all got notifications about a FREE one the night before ours. Calls to inquire about this and why we weren't told of this option were never returned. Now onto the bonfire - we arrive to find a our chairs had been set up behind a huge party and next to the dunes instead of facing the ocean. They said that they could not move us because the other party had arrived first to claim that spot before 360 blue got the
Property Manager Response: We are so sorry to hear that you were displeased with your bonfire experience. The free bonfire is offered to all of our guests and typically if a guest wants a private bonfire, our free one is not a good option for them. We certainly did not intend to mislead you in any way. We hope that you enjoyed your stay in this amazing home and hope to see you back at the beach soon!
September 2016 Stay
Review Date: 09/30/2016
Great stay and beautiful home! Nice quiet area of Watercolor. Very attentive 360 Blue management. Only suggestion would be to include a few soap dishes on the bathroom counters and in showers so the soap didn't have to sit on the counters/side of tub.
Property Manager Response: We are thrilled that you enjoyed all that this amazing home and Watercolor have to offer. We loved having you with us. We hope to see you back soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!