Spend your next vacation at WaterColor's building 4 unit 204 in the Beach District. This unit resides in one of the most desirable locations in WaterColor. Guests will love close access to the beach, Cerulean Park, Marina Park, and many other gardens, ponds and paths located through the resort. This 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo's soft coastal pallets make relaxing a breeze. Guests will love the fully appointed kitchen, great for entertaining friends and family. Walk or bike ride to explore various dining options and boutiques in WaterColor and its neighboring community of Seaside. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 4):
- Master Bedroom One: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Master Bedroom Two: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Beachside in Watercolor (100 steps from the pool and beach)
- Gulf View from Balcony
- 2 Adult Bikes
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Views of Cerulean Park
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 04/05/2017
Wonderful place and great folks to rent from! Best trip ever!!
Property Manager Response: We are so happy to hear you had such a great stay! Thank you for choosing to stay with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back at the beach again soon!
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/18/2017
Our Family of 5 had a wonderful time staying in Watercolor. Our son drove down from the Univ of Ala to spend the week with us. We our hoping to return again soon when the weather is a bit warmer.
Property Manager Response:
Such a stunning sunset, definitely one you should frame. We are so happy you and your family had such a relaxing vacation. Thank you for choosing to stay with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!