This fabulous 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, home in the Camp District exemplifies WaterColor at its best. This 3,444 sq. ft. house is ideal for multiple families to come relax and enjoy all that WaterColor has to offer. There is enough room for everyone to spread out and enjoy this multi-level home with its expansive porches and 2 living rooms; however, everyone seems to find themselves huddled around the luxurious gourmet kitchen. With the game room upstairs (pool table/foosball table) and its close proximity to the famed Frog Pool, this is a home is ideal for all ages.
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Bonus Living Room: Twin Futon (1)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Full Bed (2), Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Game Room Loft: Two Full Futons (4)
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Camp district
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 5 Adult Bicycles
- Gas Grill
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- Plasma TV's and DVD Players
- Game Loft with Foosball Table and Pool Table
- Large porch balcony that overlooks park
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
November 2016 Stay
Review Date: 11/28/2016
We had a great time! Only suggestion would be to leave a light on at house for us to find. It was dark when we arrived. Enjoyed everything else.
Property Manager Response: We are beyond thrilled that you had such an amazing stay. We loved having you here and hope to see you back soon!
September 2016 Stay
Review Date: 09/09/2016
wonderful home! was such a peaceful and quiet community! We had a family reunion, beach wedding and my mother's bday party over the weekend and could not have asked for a better place to be. we loved the size of the home and my parents loved rocking on the porch. :) We will definitely use in the future!
Property Manager Response: We are so happy to hear that you had such wonderful celebrations. We are honored that you chose 360 Blue for such a special weekend. We hope to have you all back soon!
August 2016 Stay
Review Date: 08/27/2016
There were 13 of us. Our family with 7 adults and 6 children staying in Watercolor. It rained everyday but we biked and were able to get to the beach everyday. We enjoyed the house we rented very much.
Property Manager Response: We are so happy to hear that (despite the weather!) you had such a great time! We hope to have you back soon!
June 2015 Schools Out Vacation
Review Date: 06/06/2015
Great stay, lots of room. Very kid friendly
Property Manager Response: Ha! Great family photo! Thank you for staying with 360 Blue!
October 2014 Stay
Review Date: 10/27/2014
We had a wonderful week in 40 Sandy Creek with our daughters and their families. The home had lots of room inside and a grassy common area across the street which provided great play area for our 4 little grandsons. 360 Blue is great and very responsive to our calls and questions.
Property Manager Response: Such a beautiful sunset! We are so glad you and the little ones had a wonderful time in WaterColor! Visit again soon!!
May 2014 Stay
Review Date: 06/11/2014
Great house with lots of room for famy fun!
Property Manager Response: It certainly looks like somebody had fun! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at this lovely home and we are looking forward to having you back soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!