WaterColor 51 Park Row is one of the absolute best homes on 30A for spending a family vacation with its rare front-row location on WaterColor’s Park Row, overlooking Grayton Beach State Park, Western Lake and views of Gulf of Mexico. Interior Designer Suzanne Kasler’s complete redesign of this 4 bedroom 5.5 bath home provides an incredibly livable space with gracious guest suites, private spa-like baths with premium WaterWorks fixtures, sleek glass tile and beautiful marble countertops.
On the first floor you will find two spacious bedroom suites each with their own private bathrooms. As you travel upstairs you will be greeted with a fabulously open floor plan made up of the kitchen, dining area and living room that offers a wonderful space for entertaining. French doors lining the living room and dining area lead out to a fantastic, furnished porch with comfortable perches for enjoying the outdoors. The second floor includes a third guest suite complete with a private bathroom. There is also a private lavatory near the kitchen. The third floor offers the primary master suite and private bathroom along with custom, built-in bunk beds that provides an ideal space for the kids. You will surely lose yourself in the beauty of this home and the breathtaking surroundings of the Emerald Coast when you book your next beach vacation at this premiere vacation haven.
This home participates in our Complete Clean Linens program. This means that you may enjoy plush, king-size pillows on every bed and rest easy with the knowledge that ALL bedding is laundered after each and every guest checkout.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub, Private Porch With Gulf Views
- Bunk Area: Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Professionally designed and decorated
- Views of the Gulf of Mexico, Western Lake, and Grayton Beach State Park
- Flip flop floor plan with the kitchen, living room, and dining area located on the second floor
- Great porch spaces
- Cozy nook on the second floor
- Wireless Internet
- Walk to the beach
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.