- EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of any two kayaks, canoes and other amenities offered at the WaterColor boathouse for one hour at no additional charge during each day of stay.
LOCATION: This home is located in WaterColor's Park District.
DETAILS: Distinctive styling, spectacular outdoor living spaces and location set this home apart. The granite countertops and beautiful appliances of the gourmet kitchen make meal preparation a pleasure. The kitchen opens into the dining area, which seats 10 and a large granite island seats another four. The kitchen also flows into the living room offering plenty of entertainment for kids and parents alike with its TV/DVD/stereo ensemble. Beamed ceilings and hardwood floors unite the space. Need to get online? High-speed wireless internet is available. The house features 2 master bedrooms, one upstairs and one down, both equally as nice. The first floor also has 2 additional bedrooms. 1 bedroom has 2 extra-long twins which can be pushed together for a 3rd king bed as well as a set of extra-long bunkbeds tucked in a nook behind a playful curtain. The 4th bedroom also on the first floor is a bunk room with 2 sets of extra-long twin bunk beds. All bedrooms have their own TVs. The outdoor living spaces are truly remarkable. The first floor open air porch has swing chairs for the little ones and adirondack table and chairs in the yard by the grilling area. The second level porch is fully screened with both dining and lunging areas. For late night cocktails, there is 3rd story tower with wet bar and outdoor seating. While sitting on any of the 3 porches you will be just steps away from the iconic Cerelean Park. Across the street is the Lakehouse pool and the Boathouse where you can take a canoe or kayak out for a paddle in Western Lake. You will also be steps away from the park where Family movie nights and concerts are held. The location makes it a perfect rental for weddings and other events being held at the Boathouse. This home sleeps 12.
- Master Bedroom One: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Bathroom with Shower
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Built in Bunk Beds, Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom Two: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 4 adult bikes, close proximity to WaterColor boathouse. Parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining