The very best of Watercolor living is all here in this beautifully decorated Camp District home at 65 Spartina Circle. This spectacular beach cottage offers the highest quality design, detail, and finish, discover a bright and open floor plan, and stunning features throughout. With multiple outdoor porches, including one screened and another with a fireplace, this home carefully blends the indoors with the outside. The beauty, simplicity and ease of this residence is truly inviting and comfortable for all. It's direct location fronting the beautiful Wood Fern Park is only a short distance to the Camp Watercolor pool, making this an ideal location.
Walking up to the front entrance, you will be enchanted by the welcoming front porch. Step inside to a large entry that spills into the light-filled living areas, all with custom contemporary finishes which embrace a slightly modern decor. A distinctive kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, offers an island with prep sink, butler's pantry, wine refrigerator and more. From here, there is access to the side screened porch and deck, which provides gorgeous tree views all wrapped in a tranquil and peaceful setting. The expansive Great Room is the centerpiece of the first floor, and perfect for small gatherings or large scale entertaining.
Upstairs, the master suite reveals two walk in closets, luxurious bath with large walk in shower and private patio. Guest rooms, one with built in bunk beds that sleep up to four, all have their own full bathroom as well as access to additional outside balconies that guarantee every family member has their own private space for relaxation and solitude. The beauty of this residence, including the surrounding natural environment, makes this a truly inviting retreat, while being close to all the amenities that WaterColor and the surrounding areas offer. Book direct with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Bunk Room: 2 Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Comb
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Tons of outdoor living space
- Outdoor Fireplace
- 4 adult bikes provided
- 2 large porch bed swings
- Steps from Camp WaterColor's pool and playground
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- Centrally located in Watercolor Camp District
- Conveniently located close to Publix shopping Center
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Parties, weddings or events held at the property must be pre-approved in writing by 360 Blue, otherwise guests will be subject to HOA, Community and other associated fees.