Luxury meets the beach when you stay at 650 East Royal Fern! This professionally decorated coastal abode is located in the Crossing District of WaterColor and is just minutes to the pristine white sandy beaches of the Emerald Coast.
The first floor of this beautiful 5 bedroom home is comprised of a master suite and an open concept kitchen, living room, and dining room. French doors lead out to a screened in wrap around porch ideal for early morning relaxation. Three bedrooms are located on the second floor with an additional bedroom located in the carriage house. Take a dip in the private pool or jump on the golf cart provided to explore WaterColor's winding paths and four community pools. With so much fun to get into, you'll never be ready to leave! Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom Shower
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Carriage House: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Private Bathroom with Shower
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Wrap around screened porch
- Three King Suites
- Professionally decorated
- Golf Cart
- Private Heated Pool - Pool heating is available at an additional charge of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed. Pool heating is available Oct. 1- May 1.
- Minutes from Publix
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
April 2017 Stay was awesome!
Review Date: 05/04/2017
Our time in the area was awesome and the house was a big part of the overall experience! Love the location and the home was near perfect. We unfortunately had some pool issues that didn't get resolved until we were on our last day, but I know the 360 Blue team tried to resolve the matter and the appropriate refunds are in process. The house was very new, even had that new house smell! We had nine in our party, and my mom enjoyed staying in the loft above the garage. Perfect getaway for her. I hope to rent this house or another similar with 360 Blue next time. By the way, I love the app! And the golf cart came in handy!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful family photo! We are thrilled you and your family enjoyed the home so much! We are so sorry about the pool issues and are happy to report the pool remote and heater have been fixed! We are happy you enjoyed the app and having the golf cart to explore the community is so great! Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we can't wait to have you back at the beach again soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!