This stunning 3 bedroom plus bunk room, 3 1/2 bath Gulf Front condo has all the amenities a Watercolor home can offer. This condo is ideally located next to the Watercolor Inn, just a block to the private Beach club and quarter of a mile to Seaside. This 2 story condo is perfect for 2 families vacationing together. It accommodates large groups comfortably, the kitchen is fully equipped with the latest appliances, there is a wireless internet connection throughout the condo and flat screen TV's in every bedroom.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Bunk Room: Two Sets of Twin Over Full Bunk Beds
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- ON THE GULF!!!!
- 4 Bicycles provided
- Direct access to separate private condo pool
- Dune walkover is steps from your door
- Steps away from the beach club
- Wii U gaming console with game pad
- PlayStation3 console
- Balconies with views of the Gulf
- Large living area with a Sony Google LED TV, HD cable and a Blu-ray DVD player
- Separate gaming area for kids with LED TV, Wii and PS3 gaming systems
- Gourmet kitchen
- TV's and DVD players in all the bedrooms
- Office area
- All beds have high quality linens for extra sleeping comfort
- Full Size washer and dryer
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Jetted Tub
- Covered parking
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- Picture perfect kid friendly, 'bike-all-around' community that is world class for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 5 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf
- World famous WaterColor Beach Club
- Numerous restaurants on-site at WaterColor
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens, bike trails and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 06/06/2017
We go to Seaside every year with another family for a joint family vacation. This condo made it easy to put all the kids in one room (i.e., the large downstairs bunk room) so that they could spend quality time together. Seaside is just as beautiful as ever and this condo made our stay that much more enjoyable. Will definitely be back next year!
Property Manager Response: We are so glad you enjoyed your time in Seaside so thoroughly and that the property could fit your needs so well! Seaside really is a gorgeous area, and we appreciate you choosing 360 Blue for your Seaside Escape! Come back and see us again soon!
June 2016 Stay
Review Date: 07/09/2016
Great location!!! Had a blast!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful photo! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here. We hope to have you back soon!
June 2016 Stay
Review Date: 07/02/2016
Our family had a wonderful time staying at beachside #4. We had 6 adults and 4 kids and it was perfect. Location couldn't have been better!
Property Manager Response: Hi Carpenter Family:
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your WaterColor vacation! Thank you for sharing your beach vacation with us! We hope you will come back and stay with us again in the future.
June 2016 Stay
Review Date: 06/21/2016
We loved the area!!! 1st time there & enjoyed it so much. Had so much fun riding bikes. House was great. Just wish the boardwalk had a place to wash off sand.
Property Manager Response: We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed out little piece of paradise! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your time here. We hope to see you back soon!
September 2015 Stay
Review Date: 09/24/2015
We loved our stay! The team at 360 was so helpful and prompt! They answered all our questions and fixed the few issues we had. The location was amazing! We loved that we could walk to the beach - there was so much within walkig distance. We loved the beach and all the pools! My toddler loved all the activities. The condo was clean and so comfortable. I was disappointed in the 'bunkroom' which was really bunks in a hallway near the entry but other than that we had a great trip!
Property Manager Response: Looks like someone enjoyed their first beach trip! We have passed your feedback about the bunk room to the home owner, but we were glad this didn't seem to put a damper on your vacation. Thank you for choosing 360 Blue and we hope to have you as our guest again soon!
June 2015 Stay
Review Date: 06/14/2015
Perfect place for a family getaway. Pool just steps away and boardwalk to the beach less than 40 yards. Would recommend to a friend. Service by 360 blue was great. Anything we needed was a call away.
Property Manager Response: What a fun ice cream break! They certainly look like they're enjoying their time in WaterColor! We'd love you and your family back again to this beach side home! Thank you so much!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!