"Bluegrass Bliss" at 18 Crossvine is a luxury vacation home tucked away on a quiet cove in the heart of world famous Watercolor Florida. This two story spacious home has 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, and comfortable accommodations for up to 11 guests. Two master suites provide ample space for two families to enjoy the home's amenities. Endless time will be spent entertaining on the first floor in the fabulously open living and dining area, and the fully appointed kitchen provides everything you need to prepare your favorite meal. A large master bedroom completes the 1st floor layout. The second master and two bunk rooms rest on the second floor. All bedrooms are conveniently equipped with their own en suite bathroom and large closets with newly constructed cubbies that make unpacking a breeze. Enjoy relaxing or dining on the home's comfortably furnished front porch or bring your favorite lawn game to play in the park that is steps away from the front door. Camp Watercolor is within walking distance and is a great place for the kids to swim, play basketball, or play on the jungle gym. If you need to pick up a few items from the grocery, Publix is right around the corner. When you are ready to explore the area, cruise around Watercolor's winding roads on the bikes provided or head to neighboring Seaside, Seagrove, and Grayton Beach for a variety of great shopping and dining venues. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 11):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Queen Bunk Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Conveniently located near Camp WaterColor
- Short bike ride to the beach
- Gas grill
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
April 2017 Stay
Review Date: 04/18/2017
We had a great trip and loved the accommodations in this house. We had two families with 4 kids. The sleeping arrangements were perfect and the spaciousness of the house allowed us to get away from each other when needed. This was our third trip to Watercolor and we can't wait to come back.
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!