Situated on a premium corner lot across the street from a serene pocket park, this quaint four-bedroom home in the camp district is warm and spacious with an abundance of natural light. The first floor features an open plan that is ideal for entertaining. French doors open onto both the wraparound front porch and large screened porch adjacent to the kitchen and dining room. The gourmet kitchen features generous work spaces and commercial grade appliances. There are three bedrooms on the second floor including a large master suite with an oversized walk in closet. The master bath features a large walk-in shower with shower and rain heads and a jetted tub. French doors open from the master suite onto a private screened porch. The third floor tower room has a wet bar with a refrigerator and offers spectacular views of Watercolor. The Florida cottage finish details feature custom cabinetry, built in bookcases, wood wainscoting and reclaimed heart pine flooring throughout. A two-car carriage house garage is accessed directly from the home and has fully appointed guest quarters with a private entrance on its second floor. Give 360 Blue a call and book this incredible vacation home direct with us today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT (SLEEPS 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: 2 Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- 4 adult bikes
- Corner lot across from a serene park
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with commercial grade appliances
- Wraparound front porch and large screened in porch
- Master suite as a private screened porch and wet bar
- Carriage house
- 2 car garage
- Located in the Camp District on Western Lake Drive
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parties, weddings or events held at the property must be pre-approved in writing by 360 Blue, otherwise guests will be subject to HOA, Community and other associated fines.