- Whole Home Audio System for Relaxing and entertaining on the deck
- Apple TV & Bose Stereo System in Master Bedroom
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Theater Surround System in Living Room with 50 inch Plasma
- Gas Grill
- Televisions with DVD players in all the bedrooms
LOCATION: Conveniently less than a block away from Publix and Camp Watercolor.
DETAILS: "Good Night Moon" is a professionally decorated cottage style home. Located in the Camp District, this two-story house with 2,000 sq.ft. of space sleeps 9 comfortably. With its relaxing front porch rockers, it has truly become a favorite among guests. Guest will love the convenience of being directly across from Camp WaterColor and less than a block from Publix. Exploring WaterColor and the surrounding 30A area will be a breeze as there are 4 bikes provided! This home has everything you need to make the best of memories at the beach. Check out the photos and book today.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 9):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Stand Up Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed, Twin Over Full Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle, Private Bath With Shower/Tub Combo
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 4 adult bikes provided, outdoor gas grill and central location. This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
July 2015 Stay
Review Date: 07/31/2015
This is our third summer in Watercolor and our best visit yet. We love the house and wish we were staying longer. Thanks for everything! The Kimble Family
Property Manager Response: Thank you Kimble Family! We hope to have you back for an even better stay next year!
June 30, 2015
Review Date: 07/04/2015
We had a wonderful stay at this lovely home! The pictures on the web were nice, but the reality of 72 Thricket Circle is awesome!! Everything about the home was great!! Relaxing, quiet, comfortable, and clean!! We will be coming back, and we are certain that you and your family will love this place. Ask for Tabatha - she is awesome and will take good care of you!
Property Manager Response: What a great idea to bring puzzles for the family to enjoy together! Thank you so much for staying with us at this beautiful home! We're happy to hear you loved the home as much as we do and plan to return! Give Tabatha a call soon so she can help plan another awesome family vacation! Thank you!!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!