Located in the desirable Camp District of WaterColor, 297 Red Cedar Way features soothing neutral décor and plenty of windows for guests to soak in the natural Floridian sunlight!
Upon entering the home, you’ll find a large living room with ample seating for the whole family to congregate. Kick off your sandy shoes and enjoy a movie on the large flat screen. Parallel to the living room is a dining area that can accommodate 10 people plus additional seating at the kitchen island. The kitchen boasts all new stainless steel appliances including essential items to make a memorable beach meal!
Located on the first floor, the king master suite features a garden tub and separate shower with two vanities. This master suite also offers private access to the fully furnished screened porch for coffee filled mornings.
As you make your way up the stairs, guests will find a second master king bedroom with private bath, a queen bedroom with private bath and a bedroom consisting of built-in bunk beds. Located right off of the second story foyer, guests can enjoy the large wraparound porch including Adirondack seating and porch swing.
Have dinner alfresco on the large back patio with gas fire pit and unwind after a long day at the beach. With an outdoor shower, gas grill and the Camp Pool and Playground just a short walk down the street, this home is ready to create your family memories.
Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 13):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bath with Shower and Tub
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin over Twin Bunks with 1 Twin Trundle, Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Large screened in porch area
- Outdoor Dining and Seating
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.