- EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of any two kayaks, canoes and other amenities offered at the WaterColor boathouse for one hour at no additional charge during each day of stay.
LOCATION: This home is located in WaterColor's Camp District.
DETAILS: Welcome to Ken's Cottage, a treasured family gathering spot. Enjoy morning coffee on the quiet front porch or relax in the fabulous rear arbor, which is great for grilling and conversation in the evenings. The home is a one-minute walk to Camp Watercolor, a magical area where younger children can enjoy the playground, dancing fountain, and wonderful pool. You can enjoy any one of four pools as well as the pristine turquoise beaches. Also offered is a courtesy hour of canoeing/kayaking on Western Lake and there are three bikes available for a relaxing scenic bike ride. This charming, well-maintained two story cottage is a real treat! The entrance to the home has a large, inviting, furnished porch. Inside, the wide-open floor plan features tall bright windows that allow in plenty of light. The living room and dining room are combined and both offer plenty of seating. There is a HD flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD. The dining area seats eight and has immediate access to the open kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a breakfast bar that seats three. There are also two bedrooms with plenty of windows located on this first floor. The first bedroom has a queen bed, a television and bath with a single vanity with a shower and tub. The second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a double on the bottom and twin on top, a television and a single vanity with a shower and tub. Located on the second floor are the master bedroom and an open loft, which overlooks the living area and features a built in twin bed with a trundle, as well as two chairs and a desk. The bright master suite features a king-size bed, a television, large closet and an attached master bath with a double vanity with a separate shower and a jetted tub.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 9)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Twin over Full Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Loft Area: Built in Twin with Twin Trundle
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 3 adult bikes, bunk beds, grill. Parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.