watercolor-southside-serenity-1680-e-county-hwy-30a-102WaterColor "Southside Serenity" 1680 E County Hwy 30A #102https://www.360blueproperties.com/rentals/properties/watercolor-southside-serenity-1680-e-county-hwy-30a-102/
WaterColor "Southside Serenity" 1680 E County Hwy 30A #102
- EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of any two kayaks, canoes and other amenities offered at the WaterColor boathouse for one hour at no additional charge during each day of stay.
LOCATION: This home is located in WaterColor's Beach District
DETAILS: Southside Serenity" provides the perfect location in Watercolor! Located on 30A, your party will be only steps away from the Emerald Coast, Watercolor Beach Club, and the pool. There are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance, including those within Seaside. Unit 102 at 1680 E County Hwy 30A is a 2-story condo that boasts new carpets in each of the bedrooms, stunning wooden floors in its common areas, updated furnishings, vibrant lighting, and an open floor plan. Defining features in the second floor kitchen include granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A convenient half-bath is located on the second floor, as well as a wonderful balcony off the living room.The second floor of the condo can also be accessed via the building's elevator.
Located on the first floor, the spacious master suite opens to a covered porch and is furnished with a charming king bed, dresser, and flat screen TV. Its ensuite bathroom has a walk-in shower, garden tub, and double vanity. The guest bedroom suite is furnished with a queen bed and two twins, a television with a DVD player, and an ensuite bath with shower/tub combination, plus single vanity. An added bonus to this already spectacular unit are the power strips and charging stations that are located in each of the top drawers of the night stands. Indeed, "Southside Serenity" understands the finer things in life so make sure that it becomes an integral part of your next stay in Watercolor!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed & Twin Sleeper Chair, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and Two Twins, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 2 adult bikes, furnished porch. Parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Review Date: 01/11/2018
This condo is absolutely wonderful. I have been two times now and am going again next week to get away from the Cincinnati, Ohio weather. I have also booked it for a family vacation over Memorial Day week. We are looking so forward to it. I plan on going back for a few days in August before school starts. The décor in this condo is beautiful and relaxing and very up-to-date and clean. The boutiques are charming. Seaside vendors and shops are great. Of course, if you go once you will definitely go again!!!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!