- Private pool with spacious pool deck - **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is available for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Impeccable interior design
- Top of the line furnishings and appliances
- Carriage house
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Natural Gas Grill
- Third floor tower
- Complimentary beach set up with 360 Blue's beach chair vendor each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- Sprawling porches on the first and second levels
LOCATION: Superb location on 30A next to WaterColor’s Town Center and Seaside, moments from WaterColor’s Beach Club and beach access
DETAILS: Situated right on Scenic Highway 30A, “Wispy Waters” at 73 Western Lake Dr is a breathtaking, high end beach retreat ideally located in WaterColor’s Beach District. This three story home boasts five bedrooms, including the carriage house, five full bathrooms, two half bathrooms and unparalleled accommodations for up to sixteen guests. The lavish living room is lined with French doors that lead out to the spacious back porch overlooking the private pool, furnished pool deck and carriage house. The open floor plan on the first level allows for endless entertainment while the detached carriage house offers a secluded space for guests needing a little extra privacy. On the second floor of the main house you will find the palatial master suite, complete with private bathroom, along with three guest bedrooms, all impeccably designed. The third floor tower offers a spectacular, bird’s eye view of the surrounding neighborhood and is a wonderful spot to catch stunning summer sunsets. This home’s central location in WaterColor allows for guests to walk to the beach as well as the delectable dining and shopping venues scattered throughout WaterColor and neighboring Seaside. Browse photos and book your next luxury beach vacation with 360 Blue today!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Over Queen Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Over Queen Bunk Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
- Sitting Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- King Bed and Queen Sleeper Sofa Private Bathroom With Shower, Kitchenette With Microwave and Sink
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 4 adult bikes provided, private pool, central location. This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
May 2017 Stay
Review Date: 05/19/2017
Our experience at Wispy Waters was absolutely wonderful. Even though our expectations were high, given the pictures on the 360 Blue Web Site, the house exceeded them all. It is beautifully decorated with no attention to detail missed. The pool area is the perfect size with plenty of lounging and dining options. All the rooms are spacious and comfortable. We had 4 adults and 5 kids staying in the main house so the two dish washers, 3 sinks and two refrigerators were BEYOND AMAZING! My parents stayed in the carriage house and loved it!
The service from 360 Blue was friendly, courteous and prompt. When we arrived at the property it was clean, welcoming and fully equipped. I would definitely book through 360 again and this property will certainly be on my short list of houses to stay at on 30A.
November 2016 Stay
Review Date: 11/28/2016
Celebrated Thanksgiving at this beautiful property with family. Location was within walking distance to all shopping and activities. The 360 Blue team was so great to work with for all our accommodations and needs during our stay. We will return soon.
Property Manager Response: We are so honored that you chose to spend your holidays with 360 Blue! We are thrilled that you enjoyed this amazing home and community so much. We look forward to having you back again soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!