"YOLO" is a newly renovated 3 bedroom/ 4 bathroom home in WaterColor's Park District. This home has all new interior, wrap around porches and an open concept kitchen, living and dining room (on the second floor).
All bedrooms are on the first floor and have flat screen TVs. There are two king suites and one bunk room, as well as a bunk nook.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Two sets of Twin over Twin Bunk Beds (4), Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Nook: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed (2), Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- 3 adult bikes
- Wrap around Porches
- Located in the Park District
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.