17 North Shingle Lane is a 5 bedroom/ 4.5 bathroom home located in WaterSound. This fabulous, 3,162 sq. foot abode accommodates 12 guests. At the heart of the home on its first floor is a beautiful gourmet kitchen that flows into the adjoining dining and living room areas. The first of two master bedrooms conveniently resides on the first floor, this one with a private covered porch. The second master bedroom is located on the second floor along with 2 other bedrooms. Cool off in the home's private pool for hours of fun and relaxation. When guests are ready to explore WaterSound, hop on the Golf Cart or the 4 bikes provided. See who's the coolest (or luckiest) under pressure with a fun family game of putt-putt at WaterSound's Puttering park! Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Private Pool- Pool heating is available October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Putters provided for Puttering Park putt-putt course
- 5 adult bikes provided
- XBox in kids game room
- Two sets of washer and dryers
- YOLO Board
- DVDs for guest use
- Golf Cart
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course) - Putters provided with the home
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
March 2017 Stay
Review Date: 03/25/2017
Wow! We had the most incredible experience! Thank you to 360 Blue for making our stay 100% enjoyable and stress free! Our house on 17 N. Shingle way was perfect in every way! It literally had everything we needed!! We enjoyed having coffee on the screened in porch every morning, our kids loved the bunk room and we all enjoyed the private pool everyday. Love how quiet and relaxing the community of Watersound is. We rode our bikes around the neighborhood and up to Bruno's and the Hub to get a bite to eat. The golf cart was great for hauling all our stuff to the beach! We would stay here again in a heartbeat and would absolutely use and recommend 360 Blue as well! Thanks for a great Spring Break!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful family photo, one that you will remember for years to come. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your vacation in WaterSound. Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
August 2016 Stay
Review Date: 08/21/2016
My family and I have been coming to 30A for years, and this may be our favorite house ever! The Pottery Barn-ish decor was inviting and comfortable. The MB bed was heavenly. The linens were among the best. The kitchen was well equipped. The pool was the perfect hangout after a day at the beach, esp with the light show. And the porches!! The porches!! The golf cart and bikes were a perfect way to get around the neighborhood.
The 360Blue app is a useful and informative tool, esp with the reminders about trash pickup and check-in and check-out. You should have seen us when we got a text that the house was ready early! We pretty much paid our tab and ran. So much fun! Thank you for thinking of everything!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful photo! We are so thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing stay. It sounds like everything went perfectly! We are so honored to have been a part of your family vacation. We hope to have you back soon!
June 2015 Stay
Review Date: 06/29/2015
Wonderful stay in a perfectly georgous home. Perfect size for our group of 8 with 4 adults and 4 children. Twin 4 year olds learned to swim in the home's pool on Sunday. On Monday, construction resumed next door with Tahana music and nail guns. Ambience will be much better when that house is finished. Of course, we had the beach and other pools. The boardwalk was quite a trek without use of the golf cart or bikes. Hopefully, that issue will be resolved. We were all able bodied, so only an inconvenience. Thanks for letting our family stay in your magazine quality, well equiped and comfortable home.
Property Manager Response: They look like they're having a blast in the pool! How wonderful they learned how to swim here on vacation!! We are so sorry the construction interrupted your peaceful ambiance at the home. WaterSound has so much to offer and is growing rapidly as it is such a desirable place to visit! The community confirmed that the boardwalk should be reopening again soon to bicycles and golf carts! Thank you again for staying with us! Hope to have you back!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!