Located only 300 yards to the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, this very affordable luxury home is exactly what you are looking for. The home comfortably sleeps 8 and comes with 4 bicycles as well as complimentary use of a golf cart (on site) for easy access to the beach and other amenities that Watersound has to offer. Guests will greatly enjoy being just minutes from the DuneSider pool and cafe, the pristine beach, the Watersound cafe (a great place for early morning coffee and a pastry) and the professional fitness center.
281 Salt Box is located within the coastal community of WaterSound, a 256 acre private, gated neighborhood beach community directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Ideally situated between Seaside and Rosemary Beach, WaterSound is famous for its walking paths and meandering boardwalks located throughout community and Camp Creek Lake, one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes.
It's truly a peaceful place the entire family can enjoy.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom
- Loft Area: Two Twin Sleeper Sofas
- 4 Adult Bikes Provided
- Gas Grill
- 4 Seater Golf Cart
- 300 yards to the Gulf
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Screened-in side porch with rockers
- Front porch with Adirondack chairs and swing
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Plasma TV's in all the rooms
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- 256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
October 2016 Stay
Review Date: 10/18/2016
We just enjoyed a 4 night girls getaway & couldn't have had more fun! The house was perfect in every way. Very clean & decorated so cute. The bikes were so much better than the bikes that were provided last year - big improvement- good job 360 Blue - only wish they had baskets. The golf cart was very nice to have, I actually can't imagine if we didn't have it because the walk was too far to the beach & the there were no baskets on the bike.
We used Uber 2 nights to go to dinner & that was very convenient. Red Bar still my favorite but we also visited Old Florida Fish House, Seaside's Modica Market, Acme Ice House, the Pearl, & The Hub. We thought the Hub had too many children (unattended- I was hit in the head 3 times by flying footballs) but would probably be nice if we had our own children with us - although I would keep an eye on them!
The weather was perfect! Beach was gorgeous! My favorite place to be is 30A & I loved sharing it with my friends this year.
Property Manager Response: We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful girls getaway! It sounds like your really explored the area and took advantage of everything that 30A has to offer. We loved having you with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!
September 2016 Stay
Review Date: 09/27/2016
We had a fabulous time!! We look forward to visiting again!
Property Manager Response: Such a beautiful photo! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful stay. We look forward to having you back soon!
Review Date: 09/04/2016
Great 10 days. Water sound is the perfect place to relax. Very quiet.
Property Manager Response: We are so happy that you had such a great stay. We hope to have you back soon!
Review Date: 06/26/2016
This was our first trip to Watersound and we will definitely be back next year. Loved the neighborhood and the beach was amazing! The 360 Blue app was very helpful! Thanks for a wonderful vacation!
Property Manager Response: Hi Chauvin Family:
We are happy you enjoyed your first WaterSound vacation! Keep us in mind when you start planning your next beach vacation, we're happy to help!
December 2015 Stay
Review Date: 01/01/2016
The house was perfect. It has everything we needed for a vacation for our family of 4.
Property Manager Response: Yum! Looks like you got to try some delicious seafood while here at the beach.
Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your beach escape and for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the home, and that it had everything your family needed. We hope to see you back soon!
September 2014 Stay
Review Date: 10/11/2014
We enjoyed another wonderful week at. Watersound. The house was prerfect for a relaxing time. All we needed was provuded. Thank you too 360 Blue. You make it so easy!
Property Manager Response: Thank you to the Cohen family for staying with us and sharing what a great time you had! So glad that you had such an easy, relaxing trip. Thank you again!
Review Date: 06/15/2014
We loved our stay at 281 Salt Box. This was our second time staying in Watersound and we hope to come back next year. The home is beautiful and well equipped. One negative for us was the master bed was lumpy and uncomfortable. It would also be nice to have a full length mirror in the master. Our children absolutely love the neighborhood pool and the quick golf cart ride to the beach is so convenient. We all love the quick drive to Seaside to watch the outdoor movie or shop around. Just such a wonderful family vacation!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful photo and beautiful family! Thank you so much for sharing. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. We have passed your suggestions on to the homeowner. Hope you'll be back to stay with us next year!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!