DETAILS: NEWLY DECORATED!!! Condo available for monthly rentals: November, December, January and February This second floor unit at Compass Point I is picture perfect with the beautiful round living room and gorgeous view of the beach dunes. The living area is open and offers seating for everyone in a cozy open floor plan that features gorgeous design and pleasing neutral colors of the coast. Step right out the door onto the balcony where you can relax and listen to the sounds of the ocean. Perfect for morning coffee or to catch the sunset. Back inside, the kitchen and dining area offer seating for your whole group with seating for six at the table and an additional four seats at the island bar. Whipping up dinner will be a delight in this bright and functional kitchen with modern cabinetry and a beautiful backsplash that coordinates perfectly with the gorgeous granite. Full of windows and gorgeous furnishings, the Master Suite is a peaceful retreat. It offers a luxurious queen size bed, a flat screen television with DVD, a beautiful sitting area looking at the gorgeous dunes, balcony access, and a private bathroom. The second bedroom is also a queen room and offers access to the balcony as well as beautiful views of the dunes through the large picture windows. Enjoy a flat screen television with DVD at night before bed and access to a shared bathroom with a walk-in shower and a single vanity. The next room is a twin room with two twin beds. It features a flat screen television and a bathroom with a tub/shower combo and a single vanity.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 8)
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Tub And Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Bathroom With Walk In Shower
Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 3 adult bikes provided, balcony. Parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.