Leisure and luxury are just a couple of the finer qualities that define this fabulous WaterSound condo. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and accommodations for 8, this upscale condo is the perfect space for a family beach vacation or romantic getaway. The master suite, complete with a walk-out porch, rests on the first floor while the open living area, kitchen, covered porch and additional two bedrooms sit on the second floor. Enjoy the towering, natural sand dunes from the great porch spaces provided. When you aren’t splashing around at the pool that is just steps from your door, take the boardwalk down to the beach for unlimited fun in the sun!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Over Full Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle (4), Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- 3 adult bikes
- Great views of the Gulf and natural sand dunes
- Fantastic porch spaces
- Pool and beach are just yards away
- Home stereo and sound system
- Sound bar in the living room that can be used with portable devices or the TV
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Flat screen TVs and DVD players in living room and all bedrooms
- Complete Clean Linen Participant – ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- 256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf
- located between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 4 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Yacht Pond
- Outdoor fireplace
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
July 2017 Stay
Review Date: 07/28/2017
We absolutely loved our unit!! The layout was perfect for our family of 6 plus 2 friends. Beach and pool access was perfect. Just the right amount of people on the beach. Umbrella service was great. Our only complaint was the brown water from the lake every day except our last. It was a huge disappointment and would prevent us from renting here again. We would love to hear that it will be fixed. Otherwise, we will rent somewhere else from 360 blue...
They were great!
Property Manager Response: What a beautiful beach photo! We love seeing all those smiling faces! We are thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful vacation in WaterSound! We are so sorry that the water was not our normal emerald green color and we hope you come back to experience the true emerald coast color!
Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
Review Date: 07/09/2017
Another great year on watersound beach. Second year in this same condo. This is our favorite family vacation spot. We spend all day at the beach and go back at night for kids to catch crabs. Condo is great fully equipped kitchen, comfy beds. Internet doesn't work well because they need a new router.
We love the beach chair service, but were disappointed that the new company selected by HOA is almost double the cost from previous years. So beach chair set up is expensive.
Property Manager Response:
This is a beautiful beach photo! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay so much at WaterSound! We do apologize about the beach chair prices, as it is set by the HOA, unfortunately there isn't much we can do to change that on our end. Thank you so much for staying with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
June 2017 Stay
Review Date: 07/08/2017
We had a wonderful week at Watersound, our condo was clean detailed and in excellent shape. We were within walking distance of the hub, had a great time there. Thank you for everything we would gladly rent this unit again as a family.
Property Manager Response: We are so pleased to hear that your group enjoyed your stay with us so thoroughly! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your family's beach escape, and for taking a moment to share your experience with us. Be sure to come back and see us again soon!
July 2016 Stay
Review Date: 07/08/2016
Had a wonderful time. We love Watersound. Watched fireworks from the beach. Grilled by the pool. Fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of linens for the week provided. Great for our family of 6. Only suggestion would be a fan in the bunk room. It gets pretty warm in there. Can't wait to return next year!
Property Manager Response: What a cute picture! Thank you for your suggestion to improve the property. Please let us know when you are ready to book your next vacation and we will be happy to assist you!
September 2015 Stay
Review Date: 09/28/2015
We had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the spacious and comfortable condo a great deal.
Property Manager Response: That picture could be a postcard! We are so happy you enjoyed this slice of paradise and hope to have you back soon!
June 2015 Stay
Review Date: 06/21/2015
Our stay was very enjoyable. The condo is very spacious. Our family of 4 enjoyed the luxury, beauty and decor of C 111. This was our 4 th trip to Watersound. In our past visits we were able to see more of the ocean from balconly. The trees obstructed the view, but we could hear the waves and enjoyed the area of the deck that was uncovered as well as we sat out in the adirondak chairs and star gazed late at night. It was a beautiful week. Thank you for the large pantry access!! The storage was excellent for us as we like to gourmet cook. The ocean was so beautiful and the pool was very refreshing and never noisy! A truly relaxing environment. We enjoyed Great Southern in Sea Side ( amazing lump crab in a giant martini glass with avacado) . Our favorite new discovery was Stinky's Fish Camp! Oh, my, that crawfish pie!! Its a MUST! Thank you for another super time in Watersound! The Cheney's from Birmingham
Property Manager Response: Thank you Cheney Family for sharing! We are thrilled you had such a peaceful relaxing stay in WaterSound. Nothing beats star gazing with the ocean waves crashing in the background! We're happy you and your family enjoyed the condo and hope to have you back soon!
When you book a stay with 360 Blue, you get access to a world class vacation with the area’s most extraordinary eco-tourism adventures and family friendly experiences. We have a variety of activities from half day to full day experiences and we’ve handpicked every detail – door to door luxury transportation, kid’s camps, stand-up paddling adventures and much more! Book your perfect getaway then let our guest ambassadors help you plan your adventures!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!